Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Florida Mini POG Rally

Default Political Skills

Lew - its no wonder how you became the Mayor of El Mira with the Charisma and persuasive influence you posess.

You are a most gracious host and a gentleman. regardless of what I have heard.

I am sure there are some candidates on the campaign trail who wish they could do half as good as you.

I do believe that extra free night would have wound up in their back pockets somehow.

Thanks again, Micki and I appreciate all your efforts.

Looking forward to seeing yall
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

I am looking forward to meeting parcimonious friends. Does that mean they are still contagious?

Lew....speak in a language we understand.

BTW...I understand what free nights means. You done good.

lewpopp Guest

Who is this guy " ROGER" ? Is he the guy with the silver bullets or just the silver?

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Who is this guy " ROGER" ? Is he the guy with the silver bullets or just the silver?
    He's the guy that can find Kathy that perfect Jaguar!

Lew is the man. The discount coupons came in and he wrangled the very first of 'em for his fellow Poggers.

On a different, but similar, matter, for those that like what they experience here in January and are thinking of a return trip, our RV Show is shaping up very nicely.

This event will be held February 14 thru 17. So far, it looks like we have Marathon, Parliament, Newell and Liberty making plans to show coaches. There will most likely also be coaches from some of the other major Florida RV dealers. Most will be getting their invitations at the Tampa RV show, if they haven't received them already.

So, if you're looking for an excuse for a return trip to Outdoor Resorts in February, this might be something to keep in mind. This show is not open to the general public and is limited to only Outdoor Resorts owners and guests, so you can expect plenty of individual quality time with the dealers.

Louie,

I now realize you spend way to much time with Sockman (parcimonious), but Nancy and I really appreciate the extra day freebee.

You are da man....

lewpopp Guest

This will pee the sockman off but I've had more exerience with the King's English than he's had hot meals.

Watch the next entry JPJ makes and try to make sense of it.

You noticed that Paul said the show was only open to ORA owners and their GUESTS. Start sucking up now, but I doubt they'll take another coupon so soon.
    Last edited by lewpopp; 01-02-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phorner View Post
    So, if you're looking for an excuse for a return trip to Outdoor Resorts in February, this might be something to keep in mind. This show is not open to the general public and is limited to only Outdoor Resorts owners and guests, so you can expect plenty of individual quality time with the dealers.
    Is it limited to the owners from St Lucie or can any ORA squatter participate?

The way it looks right now, we plan to accommodate both lot owners and rental guests on the property during the show. This is the first of what we hope will become an annual event here at Outdoor Resorts.

The only drawback is that we have limited seating in our clubhouse, and there's always the possibility of not being able to invite everyone to a function held inside the building.

Of course, there is no restriction regarding events staged outside as there is ample room.

Hope you can make it.

Jeff Bayley Guest

We are planning on showing up. Just called Outdoor resorts and they didn't seem to think reservations were required with what they have for space. Was surprised their rate was $70 a night and change. I may have stayed at one of these before. These are the cream of the crop resorts I guess. With FMCA which I don't have (but am getting today), it's 15% off.

We usually stayed at a really clean and new RV park http://www.portstluciervresort.com/

With the Passport America card it's like $20 a night but of course we're going to stay with everyone else at Outdoors. You guy's can check the other one out while your in town and see if you might decide to use that one next time. For a few days ain't no big deal but if you want to pitch camp for a few weeks keep that one in mind for later.

Anybody using a full size truck for their toad for putting my boat in the water ? If not, I'll russle something up or flip a truck owner on site some dough to put it in and dock it somewhere. Anybody that want to go boating or fish, bring a water resisitant wind breaker. Some days colder than others.

See ya'll there.