Thread: Prevost on the News

Default Prevost on the News

Got to see footage of an H-3 on the local news. Not the best publicity in the world. copy from the news channel:

A Kingsport officer pulled over the group’s rented Provost RV on around 4:17 pm Tuesday. The group was near the 56 mile marker on interstate 81 en route from New Orleans to New York City for a shoot on BET.

Authorities say the tour bus cut off a semi truck traveling northbound. Investigators obtained consent to search the vehicle. KPD exited the group off the tour bus and searched the RV.

Police say they could smell marijuana inside the vehicle and on the driver’s clothing. An investigator uncovered about a pound of weed in the kitchenette trashcan and passenger compartment.

arrested 15 thats right 15 of em

Be careful-- Law enforcement just found another revenue source.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I once read an article about transporting firearms in a trucking publication.

You would be AMAZED at the changes you have to go through at every state line in order to comply with each states different regulations.

If anyone out there could find a link on the topic I think it would be informative and interesting.

Has anyone ever been pulled over while passengers were consuming and had open alcohol. I am curious how that might go although not enough to hope to encounter it. What are the laws on that? Anywhere but in the cockpit is what I've always assumed.

This was pretty exciting to see on TV. Entertainer coach with 15 Rappers on the side of the road with cuffs behind their backs and about 20 police cruisers on both sides of the interstate. Found two with Guns and over a pound of weed. By looking you would have thought a 747 crashed and burned on the side of the interstate.

Think how long it would take to search a Prevost looking for contraband.

The sad/bad part of this is now every Prevost could be suspect for contraband. Anybody every heard of Birdman? That is what they call him

Tuga, he is from down your way-- Might be a Prevost coming up for auction thru drug seizure?

Even tho its a rented coach - anybody know how that works - cause around here they seize everything when dope is involved.

I have never been pulled over nor have I witnessed another Prevost being stopped for a traffic violation. Probably will start to see that now. A couple years back we heard of a certain Texas country music entertainer go thru a similar situation. Not JDUB.

He/they spent the night in the Sullivan County, Tn Jail. Might be his next big hit- hehe-- No that was Johnny Cash I was thinking about.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost