This was pretty exciting to see on TV. Entertainer coach with 15 Rappers on the side of the road with cuffs behind their backs and about 20 police cruisers on both sides of the interstate. Found two with Guns and over a pound of weed. By looking you would have thought a 747 crashed and burned on the side of the interstate.

Think how long it would take to search a Prevost looking for contraband.

The sad/bad part of this is now every Prevost could be suspect for contraband. Anybody every heard of Birdman? That is what they call him

Tuga, he is from down your way-- Might be a Prevost coming up for auction thru drug seizure?

Even tho its a rented coach - anybody know how that works - cause around here they seize everything when dope is involved.

I have never been pulled over nor have I witnessed another Prevost being stopped for a traffic violation. Probably will start to see that now. A couple years back we heard of a certain Texas country music entertainer go thru a similar situation. Not JDUB.

He/they spent the night in the Sullivan County, Tn Jail. Might be his next big hit- hehe-- No that was Johnny Cash I was thinking about.