Thread: I-75 Tifton, GA M/M 63B - Campground

Hybrid View

Default I-75 Tifton, GA M/M 63B - Campground

For a great site funded by the State of Georgia, stop at the Agrirama State Park, just 1/4 mile off I-75, all paved, no trees, wide open spaces, 24 hr secure access, parking lot type sites and any length rig. The best part is 20.00 per night, full hook up with 50 amp and free admittance to the museums.

IMG_1756_1.JPG

IMG_1757_1.JPG

lewpopp Guest

Non of us can afford that 20 bucks. BUT YOU CAN, YOU'VE BEEN FREE LOADING THE PAST 3 NIGHTS.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I know, even with our 20+ year old rivet bucket and inferior systems and components, that I think we can get through an overnight without needing gen. or shore power.

I can not imagine giving someone, much less bureaucrats, anything to overnight on a sea of asphault.

Mabye I'm not thinking clearly but isin't that why we have many of these gizmos on board?

Thanks for the post Trukman, I put it in my GPS. Looks like a great place to overnight in safety with the added bonus of 50 amps, water & sewer!

All for just $20 bucks!

I wonder if there would be any demand for a string of these overnight RV parks offering similar amenities for about $20/night? If they were spaced about 350 miles apart along major interstates, perhaps RVers would support a chain of these parks - offering safe overnight parking w/50 amps, water & sewer?

Opinions?
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

I am all in when it comes to reliable and inexpensive RV sites. The big problem is these state run sites undercut the small RV Campgrounds and they keep going out of buisness and selling their property to land developers.
    A sterile Parking lot is not my idea of a RV Park.
    I believe goverment should stay out of this buisness and give more incentives to Private buisness to come in and fill the need. Additionally, you just would not believe how many agencies in California pick the pockets of RV parks. It's a wonder any survive.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I couldn't think of a better way for the gov. to spend the taxpayers money than providing 20 dollar camp sights with power for folks with time and money and the ability to draw that much in power alone, in an overnight visit.

Water too, How's that drought been lately?

dalej Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Non of us can afford that 20 bucks. BUT YOU CAN, YOU'VE BEEN FREE LOADING THE PAST 3 NIGHTS.
    Lew, can you let us all know where this spot is, I want to stay at that place!