Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turd Boys Strike Again

Default Turd Boys Strike Again

It was after dark last night by the time Nancy and I got into our campsite at Fort Myers, FL, tired from a long day. I couldn't see the electric box, so I asked Nance to grab a flashlight. She comes out with a nifty little light and as soon as she turned it on, GOT SHOCKED! Yours truly said, "no freaking way you can get shocked off a little flashlight". So, Trukman grabs the light and sure enough, BIG TIME SHOCK! Craziest thing I ever saw, a little tiny flashlight shocking us. Got out the big mag light and got all hooked up and called it a night.

Next day, driving down I-75 I said to Ms Truk, "give me that light again". Yep, big shock when pushing the button. Then it finally all come together.... The two num nuts, Mango & Jdub, planted the little light in my drawer at Branson along with all the other little surprises.

So after a phone call in which the party on the other end could not talk because screams of laughter followed by crying made any conversation all but impossible.

So, the weenie boys manage to shock poor Ms TRUK instead of their intended target and now it has been taken to a higher level!

Collateral damage now being assessed.....

Mr. Tom.....

We can have an axle out of a coach in 5 minutes.

We can remove the engine computer in 3 minutes.

We can have a windshield out in 2 minutes.

We can remove all engine belts in one minute.

We can remove the engine start relay in thirty seconds.

Now, what was it you were considering? If we all practice like a NASCAR team we can do all of the above in less time than it takes for someone to complete his morning shower.

dalej Guest

Jon, all those things for mentioned above are things they would think of first. Those two have
    flown enough missions that they would be prepared for the obvious.

Tom and unnamed sources need to think outside the box on this one. Perhaps go under ground or
    an air attack. There should be ample time to draw up the needed plan.

We need to plan on bringing the equipment needed to accomplish such a mission.

Looks like there's no shortage of folks wanting to board this train! Let the games begin.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

It's not the actual removal of parts (which can later be sold), but knowing that your bus is subject to stripping. I can imagine someone sitting in the living room of their bus, in the dark, on alert, jumping every time they hear a sound.

It would be hell to be afraid to go sit on the toilet for fear that before the paperwork is finished your coach ends up looking like a car stripped on the Tri-Borough Expressway in NYC.

dalej Guest

Jon, the point I was trying to make is that I'm pretty sure their rigs are going to be equipped with night
    vision cameras to look over the grounds. I'm pretty sure their motion sensing devices are in place also.

Tom and his unnamed cadets will have to have a plan that will leave them thinking...why didn't we see
    that coming!

Exclamation

All you have to do is wait two to three years and when the guard is down, BAM it's all over

I'm guessing Batman and Robin got the Folsom Prison model Marathons?

The ones with all that Dale listed, plus tear gas ports, razor wire exterior, and sirens. To guard their truf against attacks from rival gangs (probably called the Rednecks) will they remain at their posts and get their meals slid in through slots in the doors?

While they are filling their tires with CO2 (after replacing the valve cores) I can see the Kevin E. backflush and carpet cleaning process taking place.

I can't work for the tears running down onto the computer keyboard.........

I guess the next time Nancy tells you something, you better darn well believe it. And it's not a shock flashlight, it is a portable defibulator to go with your CO2 fire extinguisher doll, numb nuts.

Gee, you try to help a guy out and all you get is grief.

I wonder what else is hiding in the Krackmobile?

Brillo-boy - you sure you want in on this? Not having a bus won't save you.....
    Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 11-21-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Kids,

Aren't you supposed to share your toys with others and play nice in the sandbox?
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!