Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No longer in the TBC!

Am I hearing this right? Kevin, did you find the bunk bed Coach? Tell me more.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Thumbs up

Yeah Kevin, tell us more. It sure looks fine.
    Hey what's with that snow. Where is that bus anyhow?

We had snow a couple weeks ago. It was 60 today, but snow expected tomorrow

The bus we bought is a Marathon XLII 45 #704. the first owner was in the Toledo, Ohio area and sold it about 18 months ago to Roadhouse Coach based in Comfort Texas. It is one of 4 non slide XLII bunk bed coaches that Marathon built. Roadhouse is a Entertainer Co. that has 22 buses they run around the country. We love the interior colors and with a little clean up it is in good shape.
    The outside needs a little TLC and I am just lucky to be close to Prevost Mira Loma so I can make runs for parts. I have been actively looking for over a year, we had a deposit on one (#737) but it was very rough, and that was all done from the original owner, didn't buy that one. We did see some pictures and a color board on another one (#702) and didn't like the interior on that one. 702 has had 5 owners, maybe that tells a story about that one, not sure.
    So, long story short, I had to make the decision and with some help from another POG member I bought it and will spend the next few years getting back to the way I want it.
    Now, lets talk TBC--I sure don't want to be a member for very long, I now think I am motivated to sell, if you know anyone looking!
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Hi Kevin. I'm looking forward to seeing your new Prevost. Have you decided how you are going to sell your XL? When you get a chance, post some pics.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary, I am going to let Steve from Cal Coach sell it. As you know, he goes the extra mile to get the job done.
    Kevin