Thread: musical horn?

Jim_Scoggins Guest

Default musical horn?

I am toying with the idea with having a musical horn (the Ultimate horn from PMMI) installed in my coach. I had them in my Bluebirds and at times it was a hoot. I had all the fight songs for the SEC, Big Ten, ACC, and WAC. Was all set up for the football tailgate parties. Alcohol might have been involved!

At Army-Navy I could periodically play one or the other and see which one brought me the most beer. Then I would play the Marines' hymn to get the long ball hitters.

I guess the reason I enjoyed it so much is that it would really piss Dragon Lady off.

Anyway, do any of you all have one or is this just an un-Prevost like thing to do?

Had it and chucked it. Found out it pissed off more than the Dragon Lady.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

If I remember POG2 in Santa Fe correctly, there were several musical horns saluting us during the night bling contest!

Jim,

I have one in my Newell, and we really like it. I don't use it so much in the CG but on the road. We play name that tune with friends - it's really a hoot!
    I has over 100 songs, and it is fun to try to guess the name of the tune. Also, you get some weird "looks" from driver's passing by! Another good feature is that you can change the tunes.

It's the kind of thing that you may not use every trip, but in certain instances it is nice to have. In Santa Fe (POG II) Art Bjornstead(Timebum) and I played our Ultimate Horns after the Bling Contest.

I don't know how much they cost (my coach had it when I bought it). You might be able to find a good deal on eBay if they prove to be expensive.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot