Thread: Yacht forum needed

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Yacht forum needed

I’m looking for an online forum where I can post some additional questions about underwater sonar devices and more marine GPS questions among other things. Can anyone recommend one or two good ones ?

dalej Guest

Jeff, I would think that if you would Google boating forums you will come up with a list of good ideas.

It seems that this site is good for Bus's, Harley's and Planes....haven't heard much on boats. I think there is a Boat Company that started doing bus's though. Z-machine? or somthing, they were at POG III.

wrongagain Guest

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Thanks

Dale and Ed-

Thanks for the replies. I found a few others along with Ed's suggestion. Opinions all over the place on the computer GPS vs. the regular marine GPS but to get a nice phat screen without paying $3k you have to got the laptop route.

I just found a guy with a 46' Sea Ray open to trade me for my H3-45 shell that I thing is going to fly. Anyone who knows how to deep water fish and navigate, come on down to Bradenton and trade lessons for fishing. He,he. Has two heads and staterooms so everyone has there own space.

Oh joy, now I can have twice the fun with maintainence issues. Correction, make that approximately 4 times the work for the boat over the buses. Still have two more XL's so no shortage of buses but may be shortage of hair when I start pulling. I'm the nut that is going to convert the boat to run on waste vegetable oil. Watch for me on the Discovery channel on some "Lost at Sea" episode.

Jeff, just don't try to park the SeaRay at the Four Seasons. I don't think that's gonna fly (wow, talk about mixed metaphors!)

Ray