Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OUT of the TBC--woohoo!

Default OUT of the TBC--woohoo!

Morning folks,

Well, we are finally out of the two bus club!! We have sold both the 2000 Vantare and the 2003 Millennium--whew.....

A wonderful couple from MN ,who are first time Prevost owners, have purchased our Millennium and are here at the farm staying with us now to learn all about their new coach. I am doing my best to get them to join POG and attend the rally in TN in April. Great folks, we like them a lot, and I definitely think they will fit in with our wild and crazy group...Oh, and they are Harley riders as well and will be looking for a stacker trailer

Sorry to say goodbye to you Mango--I hope you aren't TBC president for much longer

Congratulations Bob and Deb. Now that you are relatively unencumbered it seems it is time for Bob to start sniffing around for another.

BTW, we found out last week that you were not at the top of the heap when it comes to the TBC. For a while it appeared that in your case TBC meant "Three Bus Club" having the Vantare and the two Milleniums, but Jeff Bayley is the founder, president and charter member of the Three Bus Club by virtue of owning an Angola, a Royale and an H3 shell. And his ownership of the three buses can be measured in years.

Debi & BOB-XX,

Congratulations! Although it's going to be a little lonely down there in the bus barn with only one.

The Mango Mothership is leaving Florida on Monday heading, with my buddy Zimm, back up to Virginia to join the H3.

MIke

Great news Debbie, don't let them leave until they join POG.

Default congrats

Bob and Deb Congrats on the sale of the 03, It certainly is a beautiful bus!!!
    SNIFF, SNIFF
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Congratulations. What is Bob going to do with all the extra spare time, not worrying about multiple buses?

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Mike,

You will have about 1000 miles to work Zimm over so that he will buy the Mothership by the time you get to VA.

Here is free advice. Take any reasonable offer. Do not talk about things like the leans, replacing tires or batteries, or the current cost of diesel fuel.

Tell him all POG members are sane and will be the kind of people he wants to hang with.

Do not mention things like depreciation, insurance, licensing fees and sales taxes. Tell him all the things he missed after his trip on the maiden voyage.

If you don't sell it to Zimm, get in touch with Jeff Bayley. He will tell you the secret to trading up on Craig's List so you can replace your bus with something more valuable such as a herd of Llamas or a collection of Sha-Na-Na tee shirts.

Deb,

Make sure they take a go cart with them. Great news on the sale and I now wonder how many TWO BC guys there are left and how many THREE BC guys there are as well.

Many have run under the radar (Gary) and many may end up being lifers (Jeff & Harry), but it just goes to show you that TBC membership can be rewarding.

Current TBC Members

Jeff Baylee
    Harry
    Mango Mike

Former TBC Members

Jon
    JDUB
    Loc
    Gary
    Bob 00, 03
    Ray
    Kevin

Who did I forget here?

Steve from California Coach told me today that Harry delivered the 91 down for them to try and sell, good luck to both Harry and Steve.
    I have a wonderful Stacker Trailer for sale on the Stuff site, just FYI.

Toy Box here. Proud former T B O . Nice club, great folks, just don't stay in club too long..dues are too high.