Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Rally in Southern CA

Default Mini Rally in Southern CA

A group of us will be getting together at the ORA in Rancho, CA (near Temecula) http://www.outdoor-resorts.com/rancho/index.html.

We will be gathering for the weekend of January 25-27. I'm trying to get a count now of those who might be interested in attending to reserve a block of sites at the ORA.

We would love to have anyone join us who might be in the area that weekend. Nothing special "planned" at the moment, except for hanging out and enjoying each other's company. But, things happen!

If you think you'd like to join us, add to this thread. I'm going to contact the ORA tomorrow, but I'm likely able to add sites as we need.

Thanks,
    Ray

ps: there's a good possibility that Harry might be able to join us, and we'll be doing some planning for the West Coast POG rally in May. We'd love to have your input/help !!!

Petervs Guest

Well, the response has been underwhelming to say the least.

You can sign us up as a 95% sure to make it!

Might be a very fine rally with only two coaches, but more are certainly welcome.

peter

Actually I contacted 15 local pog members. I am expecting 10 of them to come. 5 confirmed already. Glad to add you to the list. More info soon.

Ray

Default Quick update

Hi All,

Just a quick note about where we stand on the Rancho get together on Jan 25-27th. Steve Bennett (of California Coach Company) is trying to work some magic and get us a discount for those days, and possibly some free coupons for those who have never stayed there before.

He indicated that this deal is in the works, and there is no hurry yet to make reservations.

Here's where we stand count-wise:

8 confirmed
    4 tentative (3 pretty solid too)
    2 not coming
    3 no response yet

So, I'm pretty certain will have at least 10 out there, maybe more.

I will let you know more as I hear details, and reservations are needed.

Thanks,
    Ray
    Last edited by Ray Davis; 11-09-2007 at 07:02 PM.

PS: for others who may want to join us, but are concerned about the ORA vehicle policy. This one seems to be a little less restrictive than many ORA resorts. 5th wheels are allowed, and Class C's are allowed, but must be at least 26ft in length. I didn't see any age requirement in the listing.

We already a few non POG members coming to join us. Maybe we'll get some new members from this?

Anyone in the area at this time of year is invited to join us.

Thanks,
    Ray

Default Mini Rally

Ray,
    Put Mike & Dee Clark in the very likely category. I am in the middle of selling my company and ned to be flexible with my schedule.

Thanks for the update Mike.

FYI, just wanted to pass on that I spoke with Steve Bennett today, and things are still in motion to get us a discount out at ORA for this weekend. He indicated he has another couple of families to come. Not currently Prevost owners, but potential upgraders!

So far, looks like 11 confirmed, and 5 tentatives.

Ray

Default Im in

I'm also planning on being at the rally-in fact looking forward to it since I missed the rally in Branson.

I've never visited any ORA so naturally the chance of visiting one for free is even more enticing-someone tell me how I do that.

If I can be of some additional help please let me know.

Norm Casson
    Last edited by normancasson; 11-19-2007 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by normancasson View Post
    I'm also planning on being at the rally-in fact looking forward to it since I missed the rally in Branson.
    I've never visited any ORA so naturally the chance of visiting one for free is even more enticing-someone tell me how I do that.
    If I can be of some additional help please let me know.
    Norm Casson
    Hey Norm, you will have a blast, no doubt! Do all of you realize that your little CA mini rally now has more coaches then our POGI ?? Hard to believe that we have grown so quickly........

Norm,

Welcome aboard. I will put your name on the email list. I've just received coupons, and will posting a message about that shortly, with instructions. Stay tuned.

Ray