Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oskosh ?

Ken,

Glad you guys will be there. Maybe now the Newell dudes won't treat us like Soddomites when we go tour their coach. Only Tuga knew the secret handshake, so they gave Rae and I the bum's rush while treating Tuga and Robert to cold water and a shady place to sit.

I think we are planning a cookout on Monday if you and the boys want to do the "Walk of Shame" over to Krakmanville. We were going to see if Brent wanted to come as well, but after he meets Tom, I doubt he will want to hang much with us.

JDUB

And this whole time I was worried about everyones reaction to meeting me I would love to meet up with folks if you just let me know when and where. I will have my dad with me who I am taking up for his 70th birthday...a pilot for 50 yrs...thousands of hours of flying and he has never made it to Oshkosh.

Brent
    Cell: 512-585-2859

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Ken,

Glad you guys will be there. Maybe now the Newell dudes won't treat us like Soddomites when we go tour their coach. Only Tuga knew the secret handshake, so they gave Rae and I the bum's rush while treating Tuga and Robert to cold water and a shady place to sit.

I think we are planning a cookout on Monday if you and the boys want to do the "Walk of Shame" over to Krakmanville. We were going to see if Brent wanted to come as well, but after he meets Tom, I doubt he will want to hang much with us.

JDUB
    Jerry,

The secret handshake is nothing more that having your checkbook in one hand and an ink pen in the other. Wish we could be there this year but we have a conflict. Sure had fun last year - the Beach Boys were awesome!

Mango,

Sprinkle a litte grey water on the ground for me!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Default Oshkosh

JDUB -

Thanks for the invite - Let us know what to bring - Knowing how you guys entertain, the "walk of shame" will be well worth it.

Tuga - Sorry we are going to miss you this year

Looking forward to it all,

Ken

I am headed out a week from tomorrow to Oshkosh. We will be staying in the Felker campground if anyone else is doing the same. From Oshkosh we are headed to Grizzly (yellowstone) and then back through Tiger Run as I am in no hurry to get to the Austin heat. I will have the wife and kids and this is our first trip out in the Prevost other than a run to Buckhorn. Should be interesting.

Brent

Brent,

I am headed out next Wednesday and should be in the same camping area on Friday morning. I don't think Mike gets there until Friday late afternoon and I figure the Krakman will be there early as he has to remove his plastic shield since he no doubt had to remount it for admittance to the CC rally and doesn't want to get whacked by his buddies for driving a bus with a plastic prophylactic attached.

Making that airstrike on Friday afternoon. Get ready Krakman.

plane_5357.jpg

I should roll in by Sunday the 27th mid-day....could not break away any earlier but I will take what I can get. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Brent

Brent,

I'm already in Sturgeon Bay, WI in order to get way ahead of the two Turd Boys. You'll notice their attire, they really start to stink this time of year, with all that burlap they're wearing. What Jerk Chicken Boy and the Flame Snuffer fail to realize, is the Acme Truck has already been to Sturgeon Bay.

I'm not sure of the official name of the area we're staying in, but look forward to hooking up with you. If you have never met the Turd Boys, your in for a big letdown, one of them is a card carrying PP...

Default ACME Stock Drops After POG Rally?

Krakman; ACME doesn't accept American Excess, so I think you are SOL.

Mike forwarded me the Krakmobile assult plan for OSH last week...

Road_runner_snes_screen3.jpg

So we had these delivered...

dehydrated_boulders_P.gif

Then Spongebob Gary thinks his icemaker door is jacked up. Fraid not...

instant_icicle_maker_P.jpg

And a little something for the Plastic Shield Boys...

trick_balls_P.gif

corp_truck_big_t.jpg