Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oskosh ?

lewpopp Guest

For what it's worth, if we go to Wisconsin to visit my wife's brother we plan on stopping off with the POG guys that show up at the airshow. Who all is interested, and what days do you plan on being there?

Lew do you think you might make Sun and Fun in early April?
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

lewpopp Guest

Granvil,

I'm not into airplanes at all. I would not make the time to go there without our group. With the cost of fuel, I may even have to re-think the trip to Wiscinsin this summer.

I would really enjoy meeting up with you guys there but at this time I have not the de$ire to go.

Lew

I am headed up this year...taking my Wife and kids (5 and 7)...also taking my dad for his first trip to Oskosh even though he is a pilot of 40+ years.

Anyone else headed up?

Default Pog2osh

M&M,

MangoMike, Krak4U and JDUB will all be front and center for the airshow. We plan on arriving Friday before the airshow starts on Monday. Then the Krakman and MM will join the B2OSH group as we swing down to RFD, load up in my Bonanza and do the 100 plane formation flight into OSH on Saturday.

The best day at OSH (in my opinion) is Sunday where we pitch the awning across from the threshold of 09 and watch the craziness that is the RIPON arrival.

The concert this year is Foreigner since the Krakman complained so loudly last year about the Beach Boys.

We should have a POG feed on Monday night followed by entertainment with the Krakman's All Sheep Quartet.
    Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 06-24-2008 at 10:44 PM.

What is the tail number of your bonanza and I will introduce myself if we see you. We have owned several planes throughout the years including a bonanza. A great plane. I have been out of flying for a while but I am thinking of jumping back in with the all the advancements in technology and the new VLJs, particularly the Cirrus Jet.

We will probably be boondocking somwehere with the masses in our 04 CC pulling a black jeep rubicon. I could have caught a ride up in a plane but we are headed from Osh over to Yellowstone for a few days.

Brent

Brent,

N63OSU will be parked at the North 40 camping area but we will be camped out in the coaches across the street. Just call us when you get there and we can arrange a rendezvous cuz it may be hard to find us unless you know your way around.

Jerry

713-410-9324 Cell

Default Oshkosh Bygosh

Hey Guys - Look us up at EAA - Our display is on the north side of hangar C - Rick and the show staff will be onsite sometime the week of 7/21 - I'll let him know you'll be in the area, so if you have any problems, feel free to call him. Us sales types will get in over the weekend. We are all staying in coaches in the campground. Did anyone ask Mr. Skiff if this qualified as a mini rally?

We look forward to a good time,

Ken

Ken,

We'll find ya and hopefully all of Mango's systems will be working properly! I think the beer will be on us this time....

Default Camping Help

I am having a bit of an issue finding a spot to park given my great advanced planning. Any one ever stay in Camp Scholler for the week? any issues that I should know about?