Thread: JourneyOne Update...

Born and raised in NJ..Still live there..

Default JourneyOne Update...

Just wanted to touch base and let everyone know what's happening with me...
    First I'm sorry I couldn't make the Rally...I really wanted to but had to make a choice... I wanted to save every nickel I could in case I find the Pre for me in Fl..while I'm down there for the whole winter...

l have 5 to look at here and there in Fl..If I fall in love and can swing one of them you'll all be the first to know...especially Jon, Jim, and others I've talked to...You all know how we feel about Pre's...there's nothing like them on the face of the earth..I get goose bumps just getting in one...

I leave tomorrow...in my 98 Dolphin...pulling my 97 Cavalier Convertible..
    I have my name Journey One on top on all four sides of the Dolphin and on the Doors of the Cavalier...so if you should see me on I-95 heading for Fl..from NJ...please blow your horns loud and clear if you can't hail me down...I'd love it if you did...!!! Maybe I could meet one of you in Person...

My first stop is in Jax. Beach where a friend will follow me the rest of the way to the second GT at Ft. White..Had one there last year with 30 some rigs showing up...it was wonderful...so going to go there again this Nov.10th to 13th...Then I just roam...looking at Pre's first and then visiting the 5 friends I have spread all over Fl...

I forgot to do the fridge yesterday...so it's making me leave a day late...Last thing I think about is eating when I know I'm due to get in the rig and go...lol...
    Warmest of Hugs to you all....Viv...
    "I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep driving."

My Home Page
    http://www.geocities.com/Vivians_Journey/
    My Life in Pictures & Captions
    http://community.webshots.com/user/journey144

Thumbs up

Hi Viv, have a safe fun trip and check in often so we all know what your doing.

Viv,

I was thinking about you today. A couple new Prevosts have come up on Ebay in the last couple of days, and I think at least one of them is in the price range you indicated earlier.

I don't know if you follow Ebay, but occassionally there's something to be found there. I didn't look closely at any of them, but I do happen to get notification emails when new Prevosts appear on Ebay.

Best of luck in your trip.

Ray

bill&jody Guest

hi viv,
    we'll be in titusville, fl for the winter after the 1st of december. if you are going to be in the area - let us know - would love to meet you!
    safe travels and good luck "shopping"!
    jody and bill

Viv,

travel safely my friend and enjoy the road again--I know it is where you feel "at home" and don't forget to swing by the farm if you get a chance!

Debi