Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Campground Transportation

Joe....did you get that. What better source than Peter to bail my butt out on this one?

When he ain't selling nitrogen and osmosis by partial pressure he is selling suspenders for the back of his bus.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

You couldn't script this stuff any better.

Joe,

I sit here and read this stuff and end up laughing my butt off. You have to come to Sevierville in the Spring. Park the truck and make the trip. The rally is like a Broadway show, and this forum is like reruns on TV. You gotta meet everybody in person. I think my body guard "the undertaker" will be there.

dalej Guest

He's right on this one too Joe, you need to meet everyone. It just makes the writings that much better.

bill&jody Guest

hey, i met 'im. where've all of you been?
    we had our own pog 2.25, just before pog 2.5. great times, great buffalo wings, mediocre super bowl. :-)

cheers
    wmm

I'm in Madrid today and I keep seeing all the Smart cars and their look alike versions and thinking that Peter is out on the curve with his rig.

However, after viewing one up close, I don't think me and a bag of chiccharonies would fit in the thing. I think I'll wait for the Smart II.

Your correct Jer, while there is amble head and elbow room in the Smart Car, there is only room for TWO (2) people, period.

When I test drove one of em here in Houston I found that out, and since it didn't even have room for our granddaughter in the Smartcar, it is out. Real fun to drive though, but for the inside room, in a small car, you need to have a Mini Cooper.

Gary S

[QUOTE=Petervs;19107]Jon, this happens to be 2007. Feet are prehistoric. Segway is the answer, and you really should join the current era.

Peter, haven't you noticed? Jon uses his feet on a bicycle at rallies......good heart health and very prehistoric

lewpopp Guest

Hey Jer, maybe they'll make one just for you and they'll call it a "Smartass". They will be having other series of those coming out. Oldsmobile came out with the eighty-eight, and Smartass is coming out with a Urinate. Just the car to piss around town.

Oh Boy, Jerry , it looks like Lew is keeping an eye out for your next ride. I guess that's a good thing.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide