Thread: Winning the Lottery!!

Default Winning the Lottery!!

Feels like I won the 12 Volt Lottery today!!

I managed to blow the 12 volt fuse that protects the electric dump valve circuit this morning. Actually, I wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was doing because I was involved in a heavy conversation with Lew, but that's another story for another time....

Anyway, when I realized that the ONLY dump valve wasn't properly functioning, I immediately sprung into action. However, a schematic drawing or a fuse listing of any kind for the 12 volt panel in my Liberty was not to be found. Nothing..... Nada....Zilch....

So, I figured that I just had to simply start pulling fuses and, hopefully, I would eventually find the culprit. 'Cause I had nothin' else to do all day...

BUT, as I pulled out the very first 10 amp fuse, it was blown and a quick replacement put me immediately back in the waste tank dumping business!!

Felt like I hit the 12 Volt Lottery!!!!!

Now then, since I don't get this lucky more than once a decade, is there a fuse chart for the 12 volt side of a 2000 Liberty??? Plenty of Prevost documentation, but I can find nothing by the converter.

Suggestions anyone??

Paul,

Let me put your mind at ease.

Look at the wires on the failed device, such as the solenoid valve that opens the dump valve. Read the numbers.

Go to the electric bay and look for the numbers on the LH side wall at the CBs or fuses. No searching required. Just follow the numbers.