Thread: Looking At This One, Any Comments

Default Looking At This One, Any Comments

We are going to check this coach out tomorrow afternoon. I would appreciate any information that anyone knows about the unit. Real "plain Jane" interior but it sure looks like alot of coach for the money. I am concerned about the roof airs and the noise so that will be at the top of our check list. Thanks for any help.http://mrolivers.com/website_slot_13_1de.htm

I don't know anything about this particular bus, but I watch Mr. Oliver's listings on his website and on eBay all the time. I see they have this one on eBay and their website for the same price. He has listed some Prevosts on eBay for several thousand less than what he has them listed on his website. You may want to keep this in mind if you get serious on a particular bus. I have a printout of a 1998 that he had listed on his website for $229,500. He listed it on eBay for $185,000 with no reserve. He never got any bids on it, but it could have been purchased for $185K. It had 101,000 miles and was converted by Vogue. Although it closed in August, this is a link to it for purposes of comparison: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170136887487 This appears to have been one of those deals that you don't run across too often but is available if you are willing to wait and watch.
    Last edited by dale farley; 10-13-2007 at 12:05 AM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

That conversion is by Don Hoffman of Clarendon, PA.

Don has been in business for a very long time and makes an honest coach. You will not find anything glitzy or overly complex in his coaches.

Hoffman Coach converted the two Prevost coaches that were driven by Tom Harbison and Bill Campbell for years when they owned Prevost in the late eighties and early nineties.

I would not be afraid of the coach if it meets your needs.

Tdelorme,

I bought my previous Marathon from Paul Davis and they did a good job. Prior to me arriving, they took it to Prevost Dallas for a PDI that I arranged. Any- thing that wasn't satisfactory they corrected at their expense.

Do your homework, remember, like most brokers, when you leave with the bus, your on your own. Take it to Prevost and have a PDI, it's money well spent.