I'll stick my neck out here and make a bold statement without benefit of facts or specific knowledge.

I would like to do the same seminar again, but except for briefly showing how the system on our suspension works, I am going to try to get very specific about which components to really zero in on when trying to correct the leans.

I am still learning this so I have a few months to satisfy myself that there are some specific components that are solely responsible for keeping our airbags pressurized (actually they are responsible for not allowing the pressurized air to escape). The only concern I have is that I need to make sure my Liberty is not so different from others that I will mislead anybody.

Here is why I think this complex topic can be reduced to simple terms. When we level the coach and shut it down, I think a single Norgren at the front, left rear, and right rear closes off all air flow from the air spring (air bag). It may be more complex than that since I know there is a little complexity in the rear due to the ability to dump air in the tag, but I will sort that out. The reason I think we can verify that a single Norgren per location does the job of sealing off air to the air bags is if that were not the case in all instances then the ride height valves would be working to supply or exhaust air to the air bags if the front or rear corners were not at the road height.

The goal will be to get us past the mystery of the leans.

If I think I have it I will try to be in Sevierville and Pahrump. Stand by for updates.