Darl,

I'm on my second cup of coffee and with wiring diagrams in hand I think the issue is one of not getting power to the start circuit.

Verify there is power at the starter. You should have 24 volts on the big cables, the positive and ground. The power to these terminals goes directly from the chassis 24V battery post, through the cut out switch to the starter solenoid post. I have two diagrams and do not know which is applicable to your coach. The second one shows a relay in that circuit, but I do not think that applies here. (That's a guess)

If you have power, then the simplest start circuit is the rear start. It has the fewest possible failure points. You should have 24V power at the rear 24V junction block. If not look at the 90 amp breaker CB5 which should be near your cut out switch.

If you have power, select rear start. Power then runs through CB16 to the rear start button, from there to the rear start switch, to the large relay (solenoid) R4 coil. When you push the start button in the rear you should get 24V at that solenoid coil, it should close the contacts allowing 24V to run to the starter solenoid coil.

Since you lack all dash gauge indications I'm thinking your problem lies with the 90 amp circuit breaker or a relay related to that if you coach has one.

Keep posting your progress. I'll keep checking back. bear in mind the wiring diagrams do not list coach serial numbers and I have narrowed it to the two which may be applicable. One has a relay but I suspect strongly yours (and mine) does not have that relay.