Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do?

And I would echo Mike's post about renting. We rented a bunch of different coaches and made long and short road trips, dry camped and tied off at bigtime RV places before we made the decision. But we have only owned one coach; the Prevost.

We had a quarterback named Chaloupka (pronounced Hal oop kah) that played at Oklahoma State; any kin of yours?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Jim:

Don't listen to those guys. They don't have Morton Buildings.

We had a couple of 40-footers and were talked into a 45 by one of the people on this board. I can't mention who it is because he was right.

The 45 is the way to go. If you are a die-hard enthusiast, that would put you into an XLV, which is 2000 or older, which can be bought (relative to the RV market) pretty well. You get stainless and rivets and lots of storage room for two people.

If you want to spend more, you can get newer (XLII or taller H3-45).

The best thing to do is to get out on some dealer lots and see if there is something there that makes your heart go pitter-patter.

Then you'll know what you want.

Default Welcome New Member Jim

Can't add much more than the senior members have already stated. They flash their led clearance lites and make strange noises. I just wanted to add that I looked and looked on the web and made several trips to see various used coaches - and after many miles, months, and threads, then I hit the Liberty Coach Lot in Sanford, Fl. and ran into a salesman that showed me a coach that was too many miles, too much money, wasn't the right color, never advertised, never seen before, wasn't cleaned up for retail sale, but the wife and I both knew we wanted it when we saw it and made a deal for it on the spot
    Its kinda like Jon & Jeff say on our bling thing coming up in Santa Fe --instead of the 85 year old woman saying wow --you will say WOW. It doesn't have to suit everybody-- just you.
    Welcome aboard and let the Bling Begin
    Roger that!