Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats This All About

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Deb,
    so that will cause him to pass out long before JPJ sings his first ballad.
    and I am thinking that this is probably a good thing Although, I haven't heard Jeff sing so this is truly supposition on my part

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Deb,

Just in case we need any pointers I'll be showing "Animal House" on a continuous loop.
    Can anyone say "Shout".
    Will miss you a lot more than BOB-03.
    mm
    thanks Mango, but I won't share this with Bob-03, you know what a sensitive guy he is

Maybe you should add the "Blues Brothers" to your loop, considering there is kareoke going on--You and JDUB would look very cool in those black suits with white socks I am sure Jeff will let you borrow his gray wool ones if you ask nicely

Just Plain Jeff Guest

It appears that Jim Skiff has assembled a very informative series of seminars for POG IV, some good meals and entertainment in an area of the country which many might not have gone without many of us getting prodded into going.

He wouldn't let me attend the previous two rallies due to multiple dress code violations, but now that I have my own forest he is lusting after my trees for firewood.

Bribery works.

Thumbs up

Jon,

Thanks for the reply and for supporting the non-prevost resinmobile Prevost wananbees. However, I am ready to battle verbally, mentally and another ally. I also have 2 12 guage Krieghoffs, a 12 guage Browning and a 1987 Winchester 12 guage tench gun in the coach as well as copious quantities of adult beverages which I am willing to share with everyone!

Semper Fi
    Let the games begin

John
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!

Jonnie,

Don't worry about the turd boys and bring on the Plastic. You can park right next to me and we can then cover our flanks. The Taco Twins don't have a clue whats in store for them, but they'll running for cover like two goats in a rain storm.

The Aicheles Heal with Jdub & Mango is their better half aren't attending. Talk about loose canons on a slippery deck!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

bill&jody Guest

ya know . . . sounds like POG IV - frat party or not - is way too fun already for all of us to miss! someone better be sure to update all of us not there. hmmmm, with the scales tipped in the "way too much testosterone in one place" side we might be safer staying in OH.
    sandals and socks should help - jpj better pack enough to share.
    jody

John,

You can shoot on my team. I have my trench shotgun in the coach, so maybe we dock the O/U's and just shoot sawed off pumps at each station?

If I had MangoMike's money I would own a Krieghoff.....