Hi Everyone! As I mentioned at POG IV we now have a total of 4 companies that we can place your insurance with: National Interstate, Great American, Drive by Progressive, and GMAC. We will work with you to place you with the best company for your situation.
There are a number of factors that are considered when rating your insurance: age, year of coach, state of registration/garaging, value of coach, insurance/credit score and many, many more. These factors can vary drastically from one individual to another. Insurance companies are trying very hard to rate your insurance based on your individual characteristics and not the characteristics of others. In summary you will all probably have a different rate.
Our job at Explorer Insurance Agency is to place your insurance with the best insurance company for your individual needs. That may be claims, price, agent and so on. Remember, we are an agent, we work for you. We do not set the prices we only try to work with what the insurance companies give us.
Those of you that attended my brief, but information packed presentation in Branson know about the new POG Members Insurance Services program that we launched this month. Anyone who did not attend please call, or email me and I will send you the powerpoint outlining the new program.

I am your personal representative and I encourage all of you to contact me with questions.

Dave Klingensmith - Specialty Agent
Explorer Insurance Agency
david.klingensmith@explorerrv.com
(888)774-6778