Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New POG Member & Monday New Prevost Owner

rff105 Guest

Default New POG Member & Monday New Prevost Owner

We leave tomorrow from PA in our 1998 40' Vogue 5000 w/o slide for FL to pick up our new (used) 2006 Featherlite Vantare H3-45 S1. I have been looking for all the info I could find on the net about H3s and found this site. I have been reviewing and searching the current posts here to try and avoid the same newbie questions that have been asked 1000 times. Look forward to finding the answers here to all our questions here.

Guess I should learn how to spell Prevost, lol, editor will not let you change tread title, oh well.
    Last edited by rff105; 10-13-2007 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Mis-spelling

Welcome aboard, you have some exciding times ahead. Keep us posted on how things go and then post pictures and tell us all about the Vantare. I have a few relatives in Altoona and was born in Lewistown. There are quite a few H owners on the board, so lots of help if you need it.

Default Welcome

Welcome rff105. It is good to have another member from this part of the country; we live just off I80 at the OH/PA line, Hubbard, OH. There are several H3 members so fire away with the questions. At some point we may be able to have a regional mini rally since the number of members from this part of the country are growing.

rff105 Guest

http://images.danthompson.net/gallery/3282821#182142195

Here is a link to the new family coach.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

We would be proud to camp in that. Very nice. Have a safe trip and have lots of fun.

Default Welcome sir

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your new ride, it looks great.

Richard,

Welcome aboard. I have seen the pictures of your coach on the internet - great looking coach. Are they going to modify the back end for a stateroom?

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

rff105 Guest

I can tell by reading the posts here we are not the typical Prevost owners.

No we are not going to modify the stateroom, actually this is exactly what we have been looking for. The coach is owned by my family (my parents, ants, & uncles) (4 brothers, 2 sisters) (62 in the family including 2nd, 3rd, & 4th generation) and we use it primarily for entertaining (football, baseball, NASCAR, & concerts). I am generally the only one that uses it for tips and we usually have 6 people on those trips anyhow, so all the sofa sleepers will work great for weekend getaways with the kids.

I also am the one generally in charge of maintenance, systems, and electronics. When one of the other family members takes the coach without me I usually can expect a call to trouble shoot something (usually satellite related).

My late grandparents were involved in the Vogue Country Club for years and did many cross country treks and rallies. They loved motor homes, motor home people, and campgrounds, and we hope to carry on some of that tradition.

H Brother,

Welcome to POG and ignore any comments relating to lack of stainless, as they know not of what they speak.

Nice Bus!

Mike

Mike is trying to gather others around him when we start pointing out his coach is built just like the fiberglass ones. Plastic, and glued together.

Richard, we won't pick on you if you promise to hang with those of us that like metal and rivets.

Welcome aboard. Join us at our rallies and above all don't hesitate to join in the insanity on this forum. Ask away. If I don't know the answer I'll make one up.