Thread: Shortage of Coaches????

Question Shortage of Coaches????

I may be wrong, but less than six months ago it appeared the market for coaches, both new and used had collapsed. It seemed like everybody had a ton of inventory. That signalled a buying opportunity for those that wanted to trade up or buy their first Prevost conversion.

Within the last month or two there appears now to be a very substantial reduction in the coaches available to the market. I am not going to suggest that will make our coaches appreciate in value, but it signals to me the prices will firm up, and for those looking for a coach it will be much less of a buyers market, and may in fact be shifting more towards a sellers market.

Ben Guest

That is unless you're looking for a new Country Coach conversion... take a look at Buddy Gregg's inventory... they have about a full years worth of production sitting on their lot.

Liberty has been selling coaches like crazy. Three new-ish ones left the indoor showroom while I've been hanging out here and they sold something like 25 new/used ones over the last few months.

lewpopp Guest

Ben

Did you make it to and from the boat show with no mishaps except for the shoes?

Ben Guest

I survived the boat show and saw two yachts I could live on... a 75' Sunseeker and a 78' Ocean Alexander... many drool-worthy boats where on display.

I had a dream to live on a Prevost (which I'm just starting to live now) and my other unfulfilled dream is to live on a yacht. The second one will have to wait a while since the price tag is beyond my means right now.