Arriving in St.Petersburg, where we store our 97 Royale, we discovered fuel on the ground on the passanger side just below the fill. Of course I assumed it was coming from the plastic job next door. After getting under way I began to smell diesel. Sandra didnt say anything cuz she is use to sulfer smells form the divers side occasionally. After a few miles I stoped for a inspection of the engine compartment, generater bay, aquahot bay, and underneath but did not obesrve any leakage. After arriving at our distination the next day, I crawled under and discovered fuel dripping from between the two tanks. Went to Publics and purchased a couple of Alm pizza pans to catch the drips. On leaving a several days later we found only a dozen drops in the pan. On the road again I called Prevost Jacksonville left a message ( never returned ) and arriving in Detroit and having a facility to do some heavy duty inspections set about planning to drain the tanks and some get very dirty. I called the Prevost S/E district rep and he cautioned not to fool around with the innertank connection as it could cause an immediate enviromental disaster. After raising the bus with all the tools and tanks I noticed that no fuel on the ground. Under the machine I noticed signs of fuel but nothing fresh, foam was soft and such. What had happened to stop the fuel leak? Usual suspects, Engine fuel return line, generator or Aquahot fuel lines. Canceled the planned repair untill we could get some answers. On discussing our trip north we noted we didnt notice a fuel smell even when I was driving. We fueled in Dothan and in Tenn on our way North. On our previous M/H an American Eagle I had a habit of installing the fuel cap tight then backing it off a 1/4 turn and had the same habit with the Royal. I guess I had gotten distracted on a previous fill and cranked the cap down which may have caused the leak by a build up of pressure due to temp. I have had no signs of a leak since. I am still courious where the fuel was leaking from, any one have simular experiance. Ed