Good morning everyone,

suddenly the touch pad system to lock and unlock door not working. Appears to have electrical problem at pad since no numbers work, and no light comes on when press any number. Please not the remote locking is working correctly. I have already done the following:
1. checked circuit breaker in front run box, I think the number is 115. It is 8 amp. It appears to be fine, and was not thrown. I did reset it twice.
2. Swapped out all of the relays that are right next to the electronic module for the keyless system. In my coach right next to the air out for AC right passenger area.
3. Swapped out the relays in the front run box that were labeled referencing the keyless system.

Obviously this is a Prevost installed system since the electrical diagram is from Prevost not Vantare. Therefore am I correct in assuming powered from chassis batteries? If yes how do I turn off all power from chassis battery to recycle the brain in my coach? There does not seem to be master cutoff switch like by Liberty had installed.

As always thanks for any help.