1995 Liberty (94 Prevost hull).

The coach has a little over 100000 mi on it and the sevice is due on the engine--setting the rack. I am told there is a hatch that is accessed from the inside of the coach in order to be able to easily take the valve cover off.

The coach has a cross queen and there are cabinets at the far rear of the coach. Some disassembly of this cabinet may be required --I am hoping removal of a center section of drawers is all that will be required.

Does anyone have any specifics of the exact location of this hatch--better yet, some pictures. Best of all worlds would be for someone to tell me it is not necessary to go down from the top. Several gurus have told me it is necessary to do that but one can always hope.

Just want to steal someones play book on this folks. I can get the engine work done by a highly qualified and meticulous mech so I would like to have full access to the engine for him--I will be the gofer.

Still don't have my coach here to fiddle with as it is still at Parliament for it's retro fit--planning to do this in the winter.

Thanks,