Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: POG IV SDR Meeting?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Roger: No wonder you have been having problems. My notes indicate that your SDR was supplied with two very large industrial-strength processors which require double support systems. That isn't something you can fool with at home.

Lew: Glad to hear that all is well with yours! I was worried that it may have been affected by your rehab, but all will be much better in Florida.

Sounds like we may not need a meeting since we're getting there right here on the board.

Jon's may not have been properly maintained due to inaccurate record-keeping and a lack of maintenance. The devil is in the details; you can't be a slacker with your SDR.

Tom: It may be that yours is not yet completely revealed as yet, so we will have to wait until POG IV to see what it looks like?

There is a promise of an updated model, but I'd stick with what we have, as the original was supposed to be the be-all and end-all. Don't you hate it when you get a promise and then they let you down?

Darned if I am going to call "Customer Service." You know where that will lead.

This is ball breaking that exceeds the level of that of two bricks.

I have a tough time believing that Jon's SDR hasn't been maintained. It is probably even polished.

Roger, if Sam is your fishing buddy does that mean that Micki has broken your pole?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    I have a tough time believing that Jon's SDR hasn't been maintained. It is probably even polished.

Roger, if Sam is your fishing buddy does that mean that Micki has broken your pole?
    There were specific instructions given at POG I that the SDR must NEVER be polished. It can be cleaned up with very tender care, but the heat build-up can damage very delicate equipment.

It's possible that the double processor could result in a broken pole, which may be a plus or a minus. (Which incidentally, has become a repair-able condition in isolated cases). That is an individual situation. In Mr. Foster's case, he would have to speak for himself.

dalej Guest

Jeff, you have a good way of making people that didn't get to attend the first POG rally feel their outside the loop. Was there a sharing of blood or an oath taken?

It might be just me.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dalej View Post
    Was there a sharing of blood or an oath taken?

It might be just me.
    Y'know, darn it, we hadn't considered that before! Shoot.

Oh well, guess the folks at POG IV will find out in the flesh.

That is, unless resinmobileman melts on the way to Branson?

Dale,

First of all, how have you let yourself get sucked in by a guy that not only doesn't have a bus, it is probable he doesn't even have all his fingers by now?

This isn't a POG I thing. This in fact may have it origins back on the "stuff" site. There were some folks way back when that needed an attitude adjustment and the SDR was employed to accomplish that.

If you check you member packets you will find yours. Everybody that sent in their $50 membership fee got one.

dalej Guest

I must have gotten on the wrong bus and headed down the wrong road. What packet and wasn't it $100?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

[QUOTE=Jon Wehrenberg;17494]
    by a guy that not only doesn't have a bus.QUOTE]

And you know this...how?

(A later edit: The packet also contained the POG special GOOGLECODE)
    Last edited by Just Plain Jeff; 09-05-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to write more.

I can't believe I read this crap. And further can't believe it is written on this otherwise valuable forum. Postman get a life or at least some toys to play with.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali