Thread: Jdub visits Georgia

Default Jdub visits Georgia

What a day.... Not only did we join up with Kevin at Road Atlanta (see post under Bikes) we started the day hooking up with Jdub and family in Athens, Georgia here to receive a real pounding from the Georgia Bulldogs! The final score, 35 - 14, must be a humble ride back to the Lone Star.

So, my son and I show up for lunch on our way to see Kevin and the race and the only thing to eat was the leftover doughnuts from the morning feeding frenzy and turd boy quickly scarfed them down. Now if this was Mango, the grill would have been going and he would have treated his POG buddy to a nice lunch.

You need to visit Jdub at an OK football game, at least once in your lifetime! By the time Jeff and I left, empty stomachs, there was a sea of orange groupies congregating at the Marathon, hoping to just have a few minutes with the Orange Master and maybe getting there picture taken.

Sure glad Rae and the girls were there to keep him in line! I do have to say, NICE MARATHON, it's beautiful....

IMG_1548_1.JPG
    The Orange Master awaiting his groupies

Trukman, Good thing he has his POG buddies to keep in grounded.

We'll by flying the OSU flag at half mast today on the East Coast.

mm

Ain't that TN orange? This week that is the loser's color.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Ain't that TN orange? This week that is the loser's color.
    No Jon, it is CLEMSON ORANGE

Trukman, I agree, it is a beautiful Marathon! Don't worry, I'll feed you on the farm next month

Just Plain Jeff Guest

By MM: We'll by flying the OSU flag at half mast today on the East Coast.

I think your information is not correct. My undergraduate school, The Ohio State University, which is located in Columbus, Ohio, won yesterday.

They are called the Buckeyes, and they plan in what is called The Big Ten.

And they often win The Rose Bowl.

Maybe you were referring to the territorial field hockey team in Oregon or something?

Thanks KrakMan for the drive by shooting, but it was good to chat and meet the son. But the good news is that the coach worked well all weekend with the generator humming along and everything in its place.

We finally made it back to Houston about 7:30 tonight after a short stop in Gulfport, MS to hang out at the beach for a bit. But the coach and Hummer look like hammered hell after three or four bouts with the rain and road grime. And those damn love bugs. Why do you never see them except when they are in the mating ritual? Anyway, there are about a gazillion of them dead on the front of the coach, so a massive cleaning is up before the launch this weekend.

Made a couple of rookie mistakes during the trip. Forgot to reset the shore power cord amperage on the inverter, so the generator came on the first night about 3am. A quick reset to 48 amps per leg solved that problem.

I also forgot that the sewer hose door has a lock on it, so it was loose between the RV park and my first stop. Luckily, the hose was jammed up in there and never sprung out. It would have been like a jack-in-the-box had the elbow not been holding it in.........

Then I parked next to the RV technician from hell last night in Gulfport. He tried in vain to get me engaged in a debate about what a POS a Prevost is and how you are so much better off with a 5th wheel trailer and a shitty Dodge truck.

And they say you can't put a price on envy..........

Jerry,great to hear everything is working,I am sure you have it figured out,but something will get us once in a while.Jack