I did some checking and I found where I had seen it.

In my Prevost owner's manual it lists the contents of the seven available spare parts kits that are an option for my 97 shell. The differences in the various kits is dependent upon whether the coach as OTR or driver's air only, and which alternator system it has.

The kit contains various bulbs, circuit breakers, relays, belts and some co-pilot seat hardware.

In my opinion it does not even scratch the surface. Because of the variations in our shells and our conversions I think each owner has to custome design his or her own spare parts list. Maybe in Branson we can poke around in everybody's bus and see if there is a concensus in what we all carry. One thing all have to recognize is that the spare parts are going to vary extensively between coaches because even conversions from the same converter are likely to have substantial differences. For example, Mango and I both have 97 Libertys, but he has a 12 volt coach and I have a 24 volt coach. He has two alternators, and I have one. He has a mechanical serpentine belt adjustment on his engine, and I have a spring loaded belt tensioner. Our relays will be different as will our circuit breakers. Our house light bulbs will differ, as will our control units for the Webasto and the watchdog.

Generally we will try to have the same types of spares, but they will end up being different part numbers.

My spare parts kit will probably be identical with one that Fast Roger will have however since we have almost identical shells and our conversions are both 24 volt.