Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Big Deal Prevost Car 08 Rally?

Default Glue, wood, and plastic

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Richard,

I think Truk is slowly disappearing from the ranks of this august group. He is falling in love with his "plastic palace" and privately he is mentioning things like costs per square foot, and how he can't tell the difference when he is asleep.

Why can't he be like the rest of us and lose his coach through fires or other natural disasters. To lose his interest in a Prevost from smelling the formaldahyde in the walls of his "sticks and staples" is almost a crime.
    Jon, don't know if you are aware but you and Tom have a lot in common. He has a plastic and wood coach with probably a fair amount of horsepower to move it along, with, most likely, a good helping of torque. You have THE PLASTIC FANTASTIC which is glued together, has wood floors and lots of power and torque.

Sorry for the digression.

While Truk may be doing well with his therapy given he is attending various POG "help sessions" along with encouraging others to buy new busses, he is having difficulty. He has not admitted to having MPD which is most disturbing and is why I share your concerns for his well being. His deep depression is dealt with by staying in bed all day and sleeping so he does not have to deal with the real problem. I agree the fumes are surely causing further dillusions.

Since the two of you have so much in common and you must therefore understand each other, perhaps taking Truk out for some BUS SHOPPING would be just the thing.

Richard
    2002 Marathon XLII
    1996 Vogue 40 FOR SALE

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Ahem.

Just heard from Prevost Car. Here's the update on Quebec 08:

They hope to have a working agenda of the event by the end of this month (that would be September in my calendar).

Will advise as information is received.