Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Red/Alabama?

Default Check our six?

Check our six for you??? What are we going to hear? Plastick creaking?
    The tennis balls on the bottom of your walker legs, scraping on the ground? Metamucil crumbs hitting the deck?? Tell me oh plastic one!~

plastic |?plastik| noun a synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form. • informal credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money : he pays with cash instead of with plastic. adjective 1 made of plastic : plastic bags. • looking or tasting artificial : long-distance flights with their plastic food | she smiled a little plastic smile. 2 (of substances or materials) easily shaped or molded : rendering the material more plastic. • (in art) of or relating to molding or modeling in three dimensions, or producing three-dimensional effects. • (in science and technology) of or relating to the permanent deformation of a solid without fracture by the temporary application of force. • offering scope for creativity : the writer is drawn to words as a plastic medium. • Biology exhibiting adaptability to change or variety in the environment. DERIVATIVES plastically |-(?)l?| adverb ORIGIN mid 17th cent.(in the sense [characteristic of molding] ): from French plastique or Latin plasticus, from Greek plastikos, from plassein ‘to mold.’

Sorry, couldn't resist

Forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't an H3 just a big plastic motorhome?

And isn't an XL II just a motorhome in a kit? Don't they glue those together?

Am I missing something? I think Truk is in the forefront of technology.

Question

So Jon,

That implies that the only real prevost is one with rivets?
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!

Rivets rule.... Mango has plastic and Jdub is glued together!

A-1 sure put that one to bed......

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Egads..I've been waiting for this one. And it's coming from a guy with a plastic TANK in his avatar?

So now we have the stainless MPD and the plastic MPD.

Here goes: "Some people believe there are two types of people in the world; those who believe there are two types of people and those who don't."

Something to think about.

I think the Krakster is on the "foreskin' of technology, not the other way around.

I don't care how they stick the stainless on there as long as it stays stuck.
    Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 08-21-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Default Types of People

There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can't.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

lewpopp Guest

Guys....DON'T FORGET THE LOLLIPOP IDIOM !!!!

You know I'm sticking all those snippy little comments from Jon about the H3's and XLII's in the Mango Time Capsule because there will be a day in the future that those comments will come back to haunt him.

mm

I'm thinking you all are too superficial. Beauty is more than just whats on the outside, huh Jerry!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide