Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Red/Alabama?

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    You know I'm sticking all those snippy little comments from Jon about the H3's and XLII's in the Mango Time Capsule because there will be a day in the future that those comments will come back to haunt him.

mm
    So, the Time Capsule is made from stainless so that it will last?

Gary,

Beauty and Jerry in the same sentence.

Made of stainless and riveted together.

Jonnie.....lets just say Batman and Robin need a little slappin around once in a while. I think owning two coaches has affected their thinking and we need to bring them back to earth.

They are both starting to sound "Proud" if you know what I mean just because the Trukster is driving a plastic fantastic.

Unhappy Yea, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Gary,

Beauty and Jerry in the same sentence.
    Its called an Oxymoron!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Yep, the turd boys have there noses in the air now, multiple bus ownership seems to have put them over the top, they don't even want to park next to the poor plastic truckster.

On the other hand, other 2 bus owners such as Harry and Bob are just as nice and down to earth as they always have been. I really think the turd boys bonded with some PP's during the 2 Taco Tours and got so caught up with the ambiance they just lost it.

I can just hear the conversation with the PP's while having their buses washed and waxed while sipping some sparkling water:

What do you do big fella? Jdub - I'm the supreme commander of my company and we put out oil fires and I have my own army! Oh, I also have 2 Prevosts.

And you ole timer? Mango - I own 300 restaurants and jerk my chicken and I also have 2 Prevosts.

What do you'll think?

JDUB,

Somehow the Trukster has bugged our busses. What the ....

mm

Gary,

It's easy for them to ridicule this kind of deal. I know plenty of XL guys that would like an XL2, but no Deuce owners who are Jonsing for rivets. What's up with that?

And anyone taking the walk-o-shame from the coveted Prevost to the plastic POS is just a eunuch, so I place little validity in their petty sniping.

I'm checking my 6 oclock and I see a some heavy iron lining up.........

I'm thinking that right now MM and JDUB are consulting their Ouija boards to try to figure out their strategy at POG IV.

Trukster you have got them all screwed up. Obviously they don't want to hang at the KOA with the plastic crowd. If you bring your rig there they may think the neighborhood is too downscale for those Prevost fleet owners.

But if they camp at ORA where the rest of the PP hang out they don't get to impress the troops in POG with their new coaches.

Maybe we can all do a group hug and comfort them while they deliberate.

Default Rabbi

Jerry, I agree, someone call a rabbi ! Maybe he could have it done live, on "Rosie" during his guest appearance on her Jeep Liberty owners day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    I think the Krakster is on the "foreskin' of technology, not the other way around.
    Last edited by jello_jeep; 08-24-2007 at 10:55 AM.