Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New POG owner getting close to purchase

Sometimes the best deal of all is the one you do not make.

Now you have a benchmark and more knowledge than you had before. Nothing but good can come of this.

Hang in there Paul, the right one will come around in short order. Look how much you've learned in the search.

Ah, excuse me Mr. Woodwacker, the Plastic Truckster will hopefully be going down the road as soon as the WOW bus falls into my sights. I, on the other hand, will still be enjoying the RV'ing experience while searching for the perfecto bus, unlike you hugging trees, kissing lobsters and wishing you had some stainless in the driveway. Get another bus, your worrying me!

lewpopp Guest

Paul,

I recall you saying you were heading for PSL so you could be ready for a call or at least be near San Antonio and Stuart. I think you have to listen to some of the guys that have the Stuart busses. They are sooooo stuck on themselves they can't see the trees thru the forrest. Everyone should pay 20% more for a Liberty and you can brag and brag and soon forget you are doing it. They are a strange breed and you will be sure to pick up on their crap. Elegant Lady, Whorehouse Lady, Place Pigalle Lady. They go on and on and the glitzie lights inside have got them wackie.

Sorry for your disapointment and on your way to PSL stop over at San Ant and maybe the "eureka" coach is there.

Damn, you know I was almost as excited as you guys and we're still out there rooting for ya.

Lew

Hi Paul. It happens. I had it happen to me as well. But, it opened up the opportunity to purchase my Liberty. Your Prevost is out there.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Lew I am glad to see you are on a speedy road to recovery. Nobody that is sick can possibly be as grumpy as you. I love it.

Default First Love

Lew, just so you know, my FIRST love was a '97 Liberty Elegant Lady. This bus will forever hold a special place in my heart.

In fact, I STILL have pictures of that coach on my computer. Lost out on that one more than 2 years ago......

But that was then, this is now.....

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Default Vintage stuff

Found a few really nice older units. Check um out if anyone is interested.

www.heartlandbus.com

stock#s A Marathon #1306, A Liberty #1319 and a Royal #1342 with only 50000 original miles garage kept with new tires.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 08-24-2007 at 05:28 PM.

Hey Joe: Knock it off! There are a few of us two bus owners trying to become one bus owners. Give us a beak, we have enough competition.
    Interesting site though.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I didn't think that this stuff we are familiar with and sharing is in competition with what you folks are are trying to sell. Not my intention at all to step on anybody's feet.

Ya gotta admit those are 3 clean old campers.

That's OK Joe, I was just kidding. Anyone looking for a coach should check them all out.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali