Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marathon Battery Bay Drawers

Boy, if we're going to pick on speling, we're all in trouble.

Mangu

Kevin,

I agree with you on the west coast thing. As you can see, these east coast spelling nazis are wearing me out and being the token guy from fly over country and a simple oil field hand, I get nary a break.

As I have a couple of days at Outdoor Resorts in Lost Wages set into my schedule as a part of the Yellowstone / Grand Canyon loop, maybe we need to have a mini rally there and see if your kids are as evil as my kids? With that many girls, surely we can just get a kitchen pass and go golfing or something? We can get Jon to fly his cargo plane out to deliver the AMD (Anal Message of the Day), we can pay him off with spare parts and it will be game on. I don't think the authorities let Mike past the Mississippi. And Ken has that house arrest leg thing to deal with.....

The interior is about ready to begin the install process. I am trying to find a suitable wall paper dude or dudette to get that done, but we ordered the new light fixtures last week and all other relative decisions are made. My wife would still be deciding, but I told her it didn't take me all day to look at an anvil and we should just pick and get on about it.

Default West Cost POG

Jerry, Give me the dates for OTR in Vegas and I will see if we can hook up. We are going to OUR in Temecula for a couple of days on 4/1 . The kids have spring break and I need to try out the new sleeping arrangement before the long trips this summer. I guess that you have 3 girls, I have 3 girls and I think Mango Mike has 3, wow what fun (or trouble) we could have if we all end up together someplace.
    Kevin

Kevin,

We are there June 3, 4 & 5 before we head to the Grand Canyon. Is there some critial mass of girls that gets you a lifetime kitchen pass?