Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updating the Royale Conversion

Smile Updating the Royale Conversion

The date is set with the interior shop, the carpet is ordered, the ultra-leather has been chosen and we are down to the wall paper and couch fabric.

But we did get the old door pulls and galley table disco light changed out.

Before

After

Old Light

New Light

Remember, all old parts will be available at Jon's coach during and after the POG Rally.

ken&ellen Guest

Jerry, Are you doing the carpet or are you having it professionally installed? Ellen & I are going to change our carpet as well as the ceramic tile after the POG rally. We are looking for someone to install a LCD TV in the overhead up front, but have not had much luck here in Southern VA. All the quality boat cabinet makers are booked until late summer or early fall. I am looking forward to your CruiseAir article. Ken

Ken,

We are having the carpet installed and I am ordering the Cruisair parts this week. We wanted to have it all done before the rally, but it depends on the deliverability of the materials.

But I have 51 cabinet handles to weight Jon's coach down with.....

I'm going to have a flea market at the POG rally. True justice will be selling something back to JDUB that he finds he really needs.

Well we moved the coach from the hanger to the interior shop today. Two weeks and it will be done. We are anxious to see how it turns out and we have plenty of before photos, so I will try to slip over next week and get some gutted photos for those who give a Lew.

Any counsel as to things we ought to do whilst the interior is stripped out like change X or don't forget to look at Y while you can get to it?

I did get to use Jon's line today; NO1UNO

Oh, I saw that "Roamin Holiday" coach for sale. Didn't someone on the board said they owned that one some time?

Don't forget to set your clocks up.

lewpopp Guest

You could do what everybody else does on this informative Prevost site. TALK ABOUT YOUR AIRPLANE ON EVERY CATAGORY AND THAT WOULD TAKE UP SOME OF YOUR TIME AND PISS SOME OF THE OTHERS OFF.

Lew,

Ok let's you and I buy a boat and then we can out chat the Plane guys.

Ho ho ho and a bottle of Rum.

MangoMatey

Ben Guest

Mango,

I went to the Palm Beach Boat show last weekend and got my shoes stolen while abord the second boat I looked at. I walked the rest of the show in those stupid blue slippers that make it look like you escaped from the hospital.

I'd like to live on a 75-80' motoryacht once I run out of places to visit via Prevost.

I don't recall seeing a "Ben went to the boat show" post on your blog. Or a photo with the blue slippers....

lewpopp Guest

Well, this afternoon I was turning( banking, for you novices) to the left and I was brushing the tops of some trees so I thought I should straighten out and get up behind a DC-10 near by and draft him to save some fuel. My V tail started to vibrate so I crawled back to see if I could tell what it was. Can you imagine what I found. A large bail of BS from the airplane goons. I threw it out and it landed in the middle of the campground we're having the POG rally at. If anyone is running low, you can dip into it and replenish yourselves.