Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Photos to DVD

ken&ellen Guest

Jerry, When I opened your last post and saw the picture of your daughter it was like looking back 10-12 years ago. My daughter Sam, now 23, was a mirror image of your daughter at that age. Ken

Exclamation Abbie Rae

I hope she isn't as evil as this one. She is 6 and if she had been born first we would only have one.

She is a pretty girl, but I can tell you she is the naughty spawn and she is Jon-like anal. I wanted to have a DNA test run after she was born....

She gets up at 6:00am every morning, rain or shine, Monday or Saturday. No sleeping in at the Casa de JDub.

ken&ellen Guest

Jerry, Sorry for the delay, but Ellen and I are moving to a new ( older ) farm. All my neighbors drive JD's and tote shootin irons. Now our Liberty has a 75' X 35' building to call home & host rock & roll shows....plenty of parking 200 Amp service!
    My Sam hasn't got up at 6:00AM since she was 2! As a matter of fact if she does not get her sleep.....look out. Her eyes get that red glow and her voice sounds like something from one of those Exorcist movies. Ken

Sounds like a nice set up. Make sure you bring some photos to the rally. My folks are coming down to keep the girls while we are at the rally. They will be so spoiled by the time we get home it will take a week to deprogram them.

Makes me think you should just skip the kids and go straight to the grandkids, eh?