Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie Here

GDeen,

Welcome to POG.

As Jon has so eloquently stated I can ease both are pains; painlessly for you. '97 Liberty 45 XL, featuring a recent price drop.

There's a few more double painers out there in POG land, so you might want to make the tour.

Drop me a PM if you have any interest or if I can help you into remission.

Mike

GDeen Guest

That is a beautiful coach indeed Mike. Looked at it last night. I will get in touch for more info - getting ready to catch a flight but will get up with you in a couple days. Thanks.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Seems like we have about 100 new members in the last month or so. 280something, wo, gonna be tough keeping up.

To all newcomers heeeeeeelooooooooo. Come on in, the waters fine.

I would say ;welcome to all new POG members. If your hanging out, join in. We all had a beginning with POG, so your all welcome and your views and input are needed. Don't forget about our POG rallys. They are different, to say the least!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

To all new members reading this but not posting.......

Make yourself known and do not hesitate to ask questions, cast aspersions, or post anything you want to get our attention.

With the exception of a few none of us are to be feared. Those that are to be feared are generally well medicated and closely supervised so you should be OK.

Welcome aboard.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

To new members who are posting (with MPD and no coach yet). You may quickly find yourselves like a sailor with 100 dollar bills falling out of his pockets at Times Square during New Year's Eve with some of multiple-coach owners here...they just might want to sell you a bus.

There is a forum near the top of this site called Ah, Nice Coach which is a good place to chat about your ideas and garner some comments about one or another.

There are also those who work below the radar, seeking out and finding great deals on their own and then tell the rest of us after the deed is done. We can usually tell when MPD is at work because they stop talking about maintenance and begin griping about their 'Coots stock value.

Best advice to all is get thee to POG IV and meet people in person. Most of them are much nicer in person than they are online. It's easier to take pot-shots at home in front of a computer screen if you don't have to look the other guy in the eye. There may even be a bus or two there offered for sale?