Thread: Update on New Coach - Legendary

Hybrid View

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Best of success with your new coach Rick!

When we bought our first camper, we got it at the old Angola sales facility in Lakeland, FL. It was a dream come true. At that time they'd had 18 used coaches to choose from...a range of an 84 Executive to a new plastic H3 (all this before slides).

We were there for over a week picking through every single one of them and had the codes for all the campers so we could look through each one at night when the sales guys were gone. (Best way).

In the end, we picked what we thought would work best for us; a coach which was not at all what we thought we wanted, but the best we could afford at that time.

We stayed there for over a week, took a 3-day trip and went back for The Tweak, which made a lot of difference in our confidence factor and reliability for several years afterwards. Lord only knows we wanted to roll on Day One but glad we didn't.

You'll find that Prevost will do their best to support your purchase and that the component manuals, if properly organized, will give you lots of information. Remember the shell is 80,000+ parts bolted together in addition to the components. How all that comes together is a measure of the condition of the coach and how it runs.

Just one way of looking at it. Have fun and enjoy your new camper. That's what it is all about!

dalej Guest

Rick, its been 8 days since you have talked about your new bus....I'm starting to worry a little about you.

No news is good news, I hope!

Default Rick and new coach

Well, Rick called me yesterday (FRI) and I bugged out and headed for PVML where Rick was being serviced (well, not Rick, his coach actually)

Also present at PVML was Mike & Dee! After touring Rick's new Bus and kicking the tires & whatnot, we all motated to "Lucille's Smokehouse" for some BBQ.

Had a great time talking about Bus things and Pog things and whatnot.

Was great to see everyone there!!!

A mini mini POG braintrust

Welcome Rick, who is a full timer in Thousand Stumps (Indio) ORA. !!

Default Rick's New Coach

I walked out of my coach early Friday morning at Prevost Mira Loma to see a beautiful new Legendary parked two doors down. I got my bus into service and walked into the waiting room to meet Rick the new owner and group member.

A couple comments,
    The Legendary is a top of the line product, the systems are well done and use the best components in the industry, and the decor and quality of construction of the interior was impressive.

The 2006 Prevost part of Rick's bus was equally impressive, great engine compartment and the Prevost paint were awesome.

Dee and I really enjoyed lunch with Warren and Rick, good food and great company.