Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruise Air/ Roof Air Any Difference?

Default Coaches For Sale

Jim, I have been checking the Prevost-Stuff.com coaches for sale site for several weeks now. You are right about Mango Mikes coach. Without a doubt the best looking unit available in that year. My wife likes the coach so much she had me download and save the interior pictures for future reference. The open potty again is the issue. If it was just me, well heck I'd just step outside and take care of business but she is kinda prissy in some ways
    As I have said before, we are going slow and willing to wait for the right coach to show up. Over the years when we traded coaches, I just got a feeling in my gut when we found the right unit. And, its not like I'm afoot now so while I'm ready to switch, I'm willing to wait. This could be the last coach we ever buy and I'd like to get it right.

Six months ago there was a large selection of coaches in the vintage of Mikes. Now the market is empty. It apparently runs in cycles.

FWIW, a person using the facilities in Mike's coach need only slide a pocket door to get complete privacy. That floor plan has a pocket door between the kitchen and bath area and between the master bedroom and the bath area.

win42 Guest

We had a walk thru bathroom for ten years in our 40' Royale and enjoyed the extra space it provided to get out of the shower and get dressed. Each door had a full length mirror facing the bathroom when closed.
    Our 2000 Liberty has the private throne room. It narrows down the pasageway a bit but this coach is five foot longer allowing more room in the bathroom and bedroom area. Either way the exhaust fan is the key. It was kind of nice to close off the front end from the bathroom and bedroom when visitors were on board.

Tdelorme,

We just recently sold our 97 Marathon and it also had the open floor plan for the bath. When we starting looking at Prevosts, the private toilet was on our must have list, but we compromised and found the plan like Harry said was great. The sliding doors worked out fine. We previously had a Foretravel with the open plan, then 2 country coaches with a private toilet and after having the Prevost, the open plan is great for us.

You should seriously consider Mango's Liberty, it will be hard to beat..

Tdelorme,

I've been off line for a few days now out on the road with the Mangoettes. So I've missed some of the postings.

I spent about nine months looking for the "perfect" Prevost for us and was lucky enough to find the Mothership previously owned by BOB-00 (who later joined POG). Being a first purchase Jon was kind enough to accompany me to NC and bless the acquisition. It has been a great bus.

One thing about POG that I'm sure you've discovered is that it is incredible source of knowledge when it come to maintaining your vehicle. And I used this resource to it's max in keeping the bus in pristine mechanical condition. The other thing about POG is that it's members will hound you to death if you don't maintain their standards.

You have to decide where you're going to draw the line in the sand with the floorplan issue. The only thing I can tell you is that upon the initial purchase of the Mothership I took off 6 weeks from work and headed West with the family. Four girls and Mango in the bus for over a month. We made it work with the open floor plan, but it did take some planning and family flexibility. When it was just Mrs. Mango and me in the bus the open floor plan was never an issue.

If you have any questions at all about the Libery don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll be glad to give you my cell number.

Thanks and good hunting.

Mike