Thread: Picture Lake Campgrounds

ken&ellen Guest

Default Picture Lake Campgrounds

Well, Ellen & I officially start our camping season this weekened to Petersburg, Va. This campground is right off I-85 close to I-95. For the North South traveling Prevosts standby for our review of this campground Sunday night. Additionally, for you Civil War buffs...Petersburg, Va is a must stop. Then travel out state route ( 4 lanes ) 460 to Appomattox's Court House and see where Gen. Lee surrendered..ending the war between the states. " on the road again " Ken

Question Trip With No Photos = No Trip

And where is your blog complete with photos? Even MangoMike has a blog. Come on now...

Yea Jerry talked me into the blog thing, although I haven't done much with it so far. Just not enough time in the day to keep up with you guys and write the blog. I will have to say I was impressed with his - detailing his vacation to Memphis (complete with nude shots of JW in front of Graceland). It's interesting to follow his trip to 8 bbq joints in 4 days - it gave me heartburn.

Mike

ken&ellen Guest

Thumbs down Picture Lake update

No Blog from me. The last effort to post a picture was met with ridicule which adversely effects a sensitive person like me. I am still in therapy...Dr. Phil, Dr. Phil my airplane doesn't have a strange tail like the other boys have. But back to the campground review: Do not bother! Other than enjoying the time spent with our Good Sams group it was a bust. The only plus was that it was across from a major drag racing facility running funny cars and rails all weekend. The smell of burning rubber was enjoyed all weekend.

...Dr. Phil, Dr. Phil my airplane doesn't have a strange tail like the other boys have.

What???? Are you nuts? One guy has only two pieces of a three piece tail, and another guy has his tail pasted on backwards. I'm the one with the normal tail.

"I have never seen a bird with a three piece tail...." or something to that effect?

Stealth Bomber? V-Tail
    FC-22 Fighter? V-Tail

Why are all the new generation planes seeing the light?

They put the tail on backwards because they were built by Aggies. And midgets.

Yeah JDUB, and I suppose birds have their wings coming out of their bellies.

We better quit this kind of talk or Lew is going to be mad at us.

I think we need to send someone to check on Lew and see if he is taking his medicine. I have lobbed several air strikes his way and he is comatose.

Ken, Did you post a review of Picture Lake Campgrounds on http://rvparkreviews.com/ ?