Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crapoli, its HOT

win42 Guest

Jon are you talking about the has been wannabe. The only reason Truk went to OSH was he thought he was going to Orhard Supply & Hardware where all the plastic people get their bailing wire. He's got his nerve calling people ugly. I guess the plastic RV's don't contain mirrors.

Harry, I was talking about Mango who is putting people's faces on swimming pool drain rats. See the post previous to my last one. Mango is now driving a Plastic Prevost otherwise known as an H3.

win42 Guest

OOps! I guess I got the wrong head on the ugly body. Who can tell these days with everyone swapping avitar pictures. Oh well truk needed a dressing down for showing up decked in plastic. He owes me one and I don't think I'll have to wait long to receive it. Go easy Truk I'm on social security and medicare you know. One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

And Mango when you least expect it someone will walk up behind you and ???????
    Last edited by win42; 07-28-2007 at 01:17 AM.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jon

Did you folks FINALLY get some decent rain last night? Hope so.

I have been rained out 6 of the last 10 working days now, not good.

Joe, it rained earlier this week, not much, but it helped. Last night it rained steady and it is still raining.

We have 13" of rain to make up so every bit helps. Canning tomatoes today.

Harry you ole buzzard, are you mixing corn sqeezins with your daily fiber intake? Glad Jon straightened you out, if I use the word ugly it will apply to that nut case out in CA who stole my Avatar!

Now, go back to polishing the steel on BOTH your buses, I have plastic to clean....

lewpopp Guest

Well I guess that this Thursday will make a big mark in my life. The question is... Will I become a member of the 2 Bus Crew? Keeping that a secret for now. Wow, can't wait.

Lew

dalej Guest

Lew! thought you were having heart surgery, what are you doing looking for another bus?

Man if you guys with older buses keep bailing out, I'm going to be forced to another club.

Just stick around Dale, even the new busses get old real fast!

Don't worry Dale....I'm sticking with my Lib for now. And the guys getting all that new stuff now will be going through what we have been going through in about five years so think how much further ahead we will be.