Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crapoli, its HOT

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Checking your Avatar you Pirate..
    Tom,

did I miss Big Red's new home or are you yanking my blonde chain again?

Debi

Deb honey, I would never yank your chain, but Bob, that's a different matter.

No, big red went to a new owner in AL and he's not a Pogger. The yellow jeep weenie in CA uses big red for his Avatar wishing he had such a quality piece of equipment with all systems in good working order. Now he has a Marathon with exploded beverages smelling like Jdub at Osh living in a tent.

Any bites on the Vantare?

Truk,

Until monthly payment boy crawls out from under the wing and decides to live in comfort you may wish to refrain from asking questions that contain the word bite.

By now he may have fed the entire Wisconsin fire ant contingent.

Deb honey, I would never yank your chain, but Bob, that's a different matter. Any bites on the Vantare?
    I just never know with you guys You know, the phrase "hindsight" has great meaning in our case. Looking back, we should have taken the Vantare to Parliament when the selling season was still hot. By the time our previous brokerage agreement came to an end and we moved the coach, the peak season was over. Live and learn! Bob says he is not worried--the coach is immaculate with everything in working order, so all we need is that one buyer. Meanwhile, we are in great company with the two coach owners, well, with the exception of Mango who still hasn't commented on why he put Bob's head on that rat? What's up with that

I knew I would have to explain this slower for the GERORGIAN mafia.

20A breaker inside storage unit.

50A breaker on pedastal @ RV Park. Get it Vern?

PS, Kathy says hi

Jeep, are you sure the squeezins didn't explode instead of soda? Your the one who said you had to change out the 50 amp breaker, now your yaking about 20 amp.. Big difference, one has only one hickey and the other a double hickey, know what I mean Vern...

Sorry Kelly, I must have had a Kathy on my mind, but either way, you may get an award at the next POG rally... Details later..

Checking your Avatar you Pirate..

Interesting thougth on the H2o, will keep that in mind.

Have not seen ac controlled stroage there in an rv size, just smaller vaults inside places for storing your personal crapola.

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    Hi Warren. I read somewhere that if your Coach is stored in an area which gets very hot, your water can be subject to bacteria growth as well as any filter systems you have for the water. So make sure to dump your water, and replace your filters. Also, is there not any storage facilities which are temperature controlled?

I don't know how I got drug into this thread, but I can tell you the smell from Camp JDUB was sweet. While the dry campers were rationing water, I was able to take twice daily Hollywood showers without concern.

And with uncanny timing, I left OSH just before the rain and thunderstorms hit, so my tent didn't get as much as a good dew on it. And what's this about the bugs?

win42 Guest

Jeep: Are you still running around the country blowing up 50 AMP breakers with your faulty coach wiring system. You wiped out most of them at Beaudry's. You better have a session with Gary D. and find out what your problem is before the coach Flambeys itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rmboies View Post
    Meanwhile, we are in great company with the two coach owners, well, with the exception of Mango who still hasn't commented on why he put Bob's head on that rat? What's up with that
    Ooops, I thought it was Harry's head.

Mango

Too much sun out there in OSH?

Now you've succeeded in getting B0B 00/03 and Harry mad at you.

Harry, he thinks because he has a plastic motorhome he doesn't need you fixing his sheet metal anymore. Go easy on him.