Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holy Crapoli, its HOT

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lewpopp View Post
    Well I guess that this Thursday will make a big mark in my life. The question is... Will I become a member of the 2 Bus Crew? Keeping that a secret for now. Wow, can't wait.

Lew
    Hey Lew! What comes first, the heart surgery or the second bus?

After the surgery you might need two busses to expend your extra energy!

THE BEST TO YOU ON BOTH!!!!!!

I guess its coming to I'll have to buy two busses at once to keep up with this group! (not)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    Jon

Did you folks FINALLY get some decent rain last night? Hope so.

I have been rained out 6 of the last 10 working days now, not good.
    Well Joe, we were down 9" then with two rains it went to a deficit of 4" and after last night we are 1" under average so that's not too bad.
    I planted sun flowers for entry in the county fair and with luck fertilizer and judicious watering I might have a winner. One is already twice as high as the rest and is 11' tall. The lack of rain stunted the grass ( good thing) and gave about a month reprieve from mowing. It's all green again and calling for attention When it's ready for harvest I will post a picture. ARO the end of Aug..

Chris and Debbie Yates Guest

Hey Dale, Chris and I will be right behind you in the one bus club !!!(perhaps we should start our own!!)cannot imagine keeping 2 running..

Default PlasKrakBoy

I had to adopt your avatar! I mean when you sell one bus to buy another, I feel that is acceptable. But I belive Prevost bus conversions have a heart & soul. And after serving you so well through the years.. being a good and faithful servant... you sold it.. Demeaned it in front of the entire POG group.

We all waited to see what majestic machine would replace her,,, but what didja get? A 73 winnebago or whatever.

Such logic from an otherwise astute individual, is a clear indication of the advanced stages of R.O.T. syndrome (Rosie Odonnel Toad). Thought to be brought on by driving a Jeep Liberty.

I felt soo sorry for Big Red, I just felt she deserved better than the delete button!

I will soon bring the jeepster back on board, and let Big Red rest in peace..

Bringing to a close another chapter in POG history..

A sad day..

JDUB, can I get an AMEN ?

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    if I use the word ugly it will apply to that nut case out in CA who stole my Avatar!

Now, go back to polishing the steel on BOTH your buses, I have plastic to clean....
    Last edited by jello_jeep; 07-29-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Yep an AMEN is in order. Poor Big Red was cast down for a POS PlasticKrakster and now Krak4U has to do the Walk of Shame in the new KrakMobile.

Oh the humanity of it all.