Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oshkosh Mini Rally

You got it Lew, more to follow... We're here at Osh land and Tuga just left this morning. I'll post some pictures.. The highlight of yesterday was the Beach Boy concert and watching Jdub shake his booty... eeeuuuuuuuu. I didn't have the camera, bus his orange chair with it's little specially attached umbrella to keep the sun off his big gourd was really special. His camera has a lense so big, he had me take some pictures cause his arms where tired holding it. Of course the Mango Man has the same lense, the twins cannot be outdone you know. The Mothership 2 has 13 people in it and the only one that can use the bathroom is Mango, everyone else has to go to the porta pots that are really nice while sitting in the 80+ degree heat. What a site this morning watching 12 people brushing their teeth from plastic cups and spitting on the bus tire!

Good thing Tuga was here, we're the only normal ones!

Dry Camping at Felker's

dryc5054.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg
    Brother Paul and Marina checking out the blimp.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MangoMike; 07-24-2007 at 11:01 AM.

Airshow photos. We missed the Bonanza group flyby as all the Mangoettes couldn't be torn from the Fly Market. JDUB missed it as it was during his 3rd lunch break.

IMG_5161.jpg

IMG_5198.jpg

p51_5147.jpg

dalej Guest

Keep the photos and bashings coming, the workers in this world need somthing to hang on to, to keep us going.

Beach Boy Concert under a full sun. Primo seats for the POG group thanks to a land claim by JDUB.

cncrtsrt_5231.jpg
    Air show and concert. What a great combo.

rdn_5265.jpg
    Nancy, Rae, Sister-in-law Sue and Ms. Donna as guest performers on Stage. It does has it advantages to be a POGette.

IMG_5266.jpg

dubrae_5267.jpg
    Observe the dude in the red sleeveless checking out JDUB's dierrier.
    Last edited by MangoMike; 07-24-2007 at 11:36 AM.

Default Good Vibrations

IMG_5270.jpg
    Still a little woozy from his Plasticmobile ride to OSH, we had to get Truckman a courtesy car ride back to the POG homestead.

tuga_5278.jpg
    After a hard day at the airshow, Robert, Tuga and Trukman relax with a cold one.

mm

Hey POGGERS! We had a blast @ OSH. The Beach Boys were awesome, the pizza after the concert in front of the Mothership 2 was great,the air show was fantastic, and the highlight for me was sitting out next to the runway watching the planes land 200' in front of us. It was really neat!
    I have never seen planes like these before, there must have been thousands.

We arrived early to see the ground crew direct the parking of the Bonanzas. Debi, I can tell you that your friend's son worked his tail off directing traffic. I have never seen anything like that in my life. There were traffic directors running around between those planes with the props spinning parking them as quickly as they came in. It was very impressive.

More of you guys should come to OSH next year, it is a BLAST!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    We arrived early to see the ground crew direct the parking of the Bonanzas. Debi, I can tell you that your friend's son worked his tail off directing traffic. I have never seen anything like that in my life. There were traffic directors running around between those planes with the props spinning parking them as quickly as they came in. It was very impressive.
    More of you guys should come to OSH next year, it is a BLAST!
    Hey Tuga, thanks for the note, I will pass it on to my friend. All the pictures look fabulous and I can tell you were having a blast. Did Karen go as well?

Thanks everyone for sharing the great photos, they are fabulous!

Debi, etal;

I'll get the photos posted soon, but we have been in a running gunfight with the near perfect weather and the airshow goings on. We led the PlasticKrakster into the parking area with the MangoMike Toaster and it was good to see him and Nancy even though Big Red is but a memory.

The big POG dinner was tonight, so we dined on beef tenderloin and homemade pie. Quite the spread and Mike has the pics, so maybe he will post them later.

But maybe the best time was hanging with the Mangoettes. They know the true skinny about the MangoMan and we will be reliving those precious moments as dictated in the future.

N63OSU will be wheels up around 9am headed for Houston in the morning, so we will now begin working on the logistics for TacoTourTwo or as Loc calls it, "Goin for the Duece".

bill&jody Guest

hey all -
    really have been enjoying the pics - and the trash talk. it must have been an awesome sight. wish we had been there.
    safe return to all.
    we are still in utah - headed towards sturgis this weekend, looking forward to seeing truk et all!
    jody