Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NJ Campground - Avoid

dalej Guest

Jerry, there is somthing in the code of ethics about not confering with your fellow POGers about a up coming purchace isn't there.

Anyway nice looking bus from what I can see by the little photo. Is there a link to all the photos or do you want and wait to show us in person?

Also tell me your not a two busser now! I'm really starting to think that there is a trend among belonging to POG.

Nice ride

dalej Guest

Your right Debi, we had better wait to see how this plays out.

Hey Deb,

You weren't supposed to remember I was the original two bus club member.

With OSH coming up JDUB is going nuts right now trying to figure out how to fly in in the plane with other Bonanza owners. He is also trying to bring in the bus so he doesn't have to camp under the wing with his generator (that had to be delivered by UPS last year because he couldn't fit it in the plane).

That way he can be a part of the Beech Fleet and the POG subchapter of the PP. We just need to get him to remember what it was like before he got stuck up and didn't post news of his new coach. He needs to come back around a little. I heard of trying to keep up with the Mango's (they replaced the Jones), but golly gee.

I'm just trying to pack the plane for my 6am wheels up departure in the morning and I come back to find the kids loose on the computer.

Jim; When? This week, so there is a nice 92 Royale for you to consider buying. No more of this shucking around.

Jon; Weren't you the charter member of the two coach club? I'm just emulating the master.

Gary; Avatars are at the top, your cajones are on the bottom.

Deb; Between Mango and I, there will be some photos of the PlasticKrak4Umobile posted this week during his hazing at OSH.

Here are the better pics. This is a hand-me-down from one of our POG members who is headed to Florida tomorrow to pick up his 06 Liberty.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

win42 Guest

Unhappy

Jon: I'm crushed! You said "CA is on my short list of states I prefer to not visit. " You Tennesee improved yankee's can stay the h out of the Golden State, who needs you.
    You darnn sure ain't gonna improve the beauty by showing up around here. I'm suprised Tenn. even allows yankees from New York to inhabit it's fine state.

Jeepers! Jdub did it! Congradulations Jerry. When and where is the 1st trip.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Harry,

When I moved to TN I quickly realized the war of northern agression is still going on, but the south is winning. I also now know why the south is winning. They don't have the attitudes exhibited by both NY and CA.

And I was able to bring my coach into the state right away.

But don't tell anybody how good it is here in TN. We would rather all the disguntled Kalifornians and New Yawkers move somewhere else.

Damn Yankees.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Waitaminutehere!

So Jon, the founder of the 2-bus club, says it is bad to have more than one bus, isn't a Yankee, who came from New York, now living in Tennessee... and is also the founder of the Flat Toad Tire club tells everyone to check everything in detail before leaving the barn, is a former Prevost Prouds member but won't go within 100 miles of said events...

What we have here is a (GASP!)...Reality Gap!

He must be distracted by the Lennon Sisters at 4:15 pm when having his oatmeal and prunes for dinner.

Hmmm.

No pictures of the Plastictrukster thank you very much, but I'm sure they will follow in vivid color thanks to Daryl & Daryl in Osh!

Jdub now with 2 buses, what a great day! I'm sure the next owner of the (drive me 1 hr, work on me 4 hrs) Royale won't be a Pogger, we like to do the maintenance prior to vacation..

Yes the campground was occupied by a few other eh, er, ah, plastic type RV things, some of which had weeds growing to the tires and funny, no sewer hook ups, I guess the black tanks just evaporate!

Upstate NY now, not far from you Lew, but have had enough rain....

[QUOTE=Jerry Winchester;15897]

Deb; Between Mango and I, there will be some photos of the PlasticKrak4Umobile posted this week during his hazing at OSH.]

Looking forward to seeing them JDUB! Make sure Tom has his formal attire on for the photo shoot

Your new wheels are AWESOME, Rae must be thrilled! Welcome to the two bus club and now maybe Mango will replace Bob's head with yours on the lovely rat photo--LOL Was this Marathon at POGIII?

Have a blast in Osh Kosh....

Debi