Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Campground - Avoid

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    You know, take a closer look. That rat has a familiar face to it.
    Mango• Could be a two bus rat.
    oh man Mango, that was beyond way harsh And here I thought this rat was your hero--at least I have heard you say that many times

Guess you just can't trust anyone else with two buses to be your friend.......just wait til tonight when I show this to the "Rat"
    Debi

Hey Jerry, When did you get new wheels????????????

Default Jdub.. New coach

Cool deal JDUB! Nice coach!!

Hey, add 100k to your buy price and sell it to Gastrukster!!

Is this the official unveiling of the new JDUB-mobile. Damn the fire business must be hot! Until you get rid of the General maybe you could rent it to the Truk4Tom so that he could avoid ratty campgrounds. Another member of the two bus club? Mango must be proud. Congratulations!

Question Swaped Avatars, Did You ?

Hey Jer, is that really your new rig, ( 01 Marathon ) OR ARE you just swapping Avatars again, like you are so famous for?

I mean really; after all the work you did on your coach during your vacation, I can't believe you would sell it?

Looks very impressive from here.

Gary S

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Rumor has it, and you know what people say about rumors... is that the JDUB old coach may be the prize at the bikini swimsuit competition at POG IV, but that has not been verified.

How 'bout it?

This group has gone from a few fairly smart guys with an interest in caring for their coaches to the one-ups-man-ship club and it is looking and sounding like the PP.

I feel bad because I have one coach, I have had it three years, and I don't intend to supplement it with another.

Here we have folks desperate for a coach like Viv and Jim C. and Gary and Peg, and Truk and they can't buy one because the PP faction of POG is hogging their coaches and keeping the price artificially high.

Do you dual coach owners ever expect to fix a Webasto or change an oil pressure sensor, or are you just going to shoot jabs at us poor folks who don't have these fancy new high end rides?

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Congradulations on that 2000th post buddy.

Looking forward to reading your next 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Do you dual coach owners ever expect to fix a Webasto or change an oil pressure sensor, or are you just going to shoot jabs at us poor folks who don't have these fancy new high end rides?
    Aww, but Jon, you forget, you were way ahead of your time with the two bus club so let's not throw stones at your fellow "PP" friends-- Besides, Mango is calling his fellow club members Rats now so we may have to have a fire sale on the dual coach deal and hang with you single coach owners

JDUB, love the wheels
    Debi

A thought occurred to me, which occasionally happens, that maybe Truk and JDUB are in cahoots and I don't mean boots and "cahoots"-ha~! What say you fellow Poggers, is that possible???? So far no pics of the "plastic" coach, hmmmmmmmmm Then again, I could be very wrong..........

Debi (who thinks Jon needs an award for the 2K mark)