Thread: NJ Campground - Avoid

Hybrid View

No pictures of the Plastictrukster thank you very much, but I'm sure they will follow in vivid color thanks to Daryl & Daryl in Osh!

Jdub now with 2 buses, what a great day! I'm sure the next owner of the (drive me 1 hr, work on me 4 hrs) Royale won't be a Pogger, we like to do the maintenance prior to vacation..

Yes the campground was occupied by a few other eh, er, ah, plastic type RV things, some of which had weeds growing to the tires and funny, no sewer hook ups, I guess the black tanks just evaporate!

Upstate NY now, not far from you Lew, but have had enough rain....

Jeff,

I see from your typing you must still have a few fingers. But what is your point?

As a New Yawker I saw the error of my ways...

As a two coach owner I saw the error of my ways....

As a member of the flat spotted tire club I saw the error of my ways...

This is all a learning experience. I do have to note that the big guy went out of his way to try to keep his membership in the two coach club secret. Apparently that club's members are not proud (no pun intended) of that membership and are about as public about it as they are their use of those little blue pills.

I quit my membership in all of the three clubs I listed above cold turkey.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Good man Jon.

Nice to see your humility rise to the occasion.

Speaking of which, I am thinking of the gold lame...or possibly the leopard skin outfit for the swimsuit competition.

Anyone else got specific plans or are you keeping them secret?

Inquiring minds want to know...as Debi says.

I'm trying to imagine Lame' with wrinkled skin. EEEUUUU!

Congratulations Jerry,

Beautiful coach. We wish you many happy miles.

Mike and Karen

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    I'm trying to imagine Lame' with wrinkled skin. EEEUUUU!

OK.

Leopard skin it is, thank you.

Now there hasn't been a big gush of excitement about the bikini swimsuit contest. I figure that must be because it is such a great idea that others have to think about it before responding.

Undaunted, my thoughts are now that we could have a group competiton. For example, MM, JDUB and I could be the POG-Dales, with some trick lighting and some of Ben's digital stuff, bet it could be pretty good, at least.

Gettin' in shape.

win42 Guest

Is there really a JPJeff or just a figment of the Poggers imagination. We didn't see him in Santa Fe or in Kerrville. Now he's talking of future exploits planned for Branson. Is he a ghost of POG past or just an imaginary figure made up by one of you ghost writers. I know Jon keeps indicating he has been seen on the walls of Post offices around the country. Has anyone seen his picture or a glimpse of his shadow? Maybe JDUB is correct in describing him in witness protection. Can he be produced in the flesh at Branson. Time will tell ( The Shadow Knows! )

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Harry: This is a good new/bad news deal.

Yes there is a JPJ, as seen at POG I. And plans are afoot to see him in the flesh at POG IV.

Bad news is that you will see him in a now Leopard Skin Bikini Swimsuit at the competition...ah, really in the flesh.

Bet you are sorry you asked, huh?

BTW: How about we do a 'Challenge Competition?' The best of the POG swimsuit competition will go up against those of other clubs, the Parliament Travel Club, Bus n Bikers, the Liberty group and some of the other ones I can't remember at the moment? Pretty sure that the POG-Dales will win the tourney.

Lew needs to hunk up for this one. He's the quiet 2-Prevost owner.