Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sturgis

Thanks Gary, I needed that! Now where the hell is the Webasco on this thing......

Tom, To keep warm, just set it on fire.

dalej Guest

Jon, that's terrible! I bet you started feeling quilty as soon as you hit submit reply

No, as a matter of fact I did not. Tom, being from NY state understands that plastic coaches, the bog at Watkins Glen, and matches go together like hot dogs and buns.

lewpopp Guest

Trukboy...We need a huddle here in Watkins Glen and soon. Jon is more than nipping on that Tenn booze. Di, have you pushed him out the door and he scrounged up a bottle of Tenn Walking Horse Whiskey. Quick, spit it out but don't light any matches. Methane fires up also, so don't turn around.

Truk, you can proudly come into the campground here in Watkins cuz you would fit right in with all of the campers here.

Just knew thqat the Dubber would have 2 coaches and then fly off to "no shower country" with you guys. I'll bet he gets real ripe after a few days.

I hate to break it to you, but I am just in from the Rockford hanger party and freshly showered. I will be parking tomorrow within a frisbee toss of the North 40 shower house, so no funk flowing from Camp JDUB.

dalej Guest

Default Sturgis 07

Here is a link to our trip to Sturgis 07 http://midwestleds.com/Sturgis07.htm We had and very nice trip, never rode in Wyoming before, can't wait to go back and ride more of it.

It was fun to get together with fellow poggers Tom, Nancy, Bill and Jody. Just needed more time.

If you look close you can see Tom and Nancy's coach behind the three girls.

Quote Originally Posted by dalej View Post
    Here is a link to our trip to Sturgis 07 [url]
    It was fun to get together with fellow poggers Tom, Nancy, Bill and Jody. Just needed more time.
    If you look close you can see Tom and Nancy's coach behind the three girls.
    Dale, great pics and it is always fabulous seeing POG friends having a great time. Just think about it--in the past two years how many new good friends have we made via POG?? That alone is worth joining!

Oh, and I assume Truk and Nanc's plastic coach is the brown one not the white one in the background?

Oh no Debi,

It's the white one.

Mango

Yep Deb, the lovely white PlastiKrakster is sitting next to that brown SOB, so make no mistake, the Krakman is in plastic heaven.