Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Case of Incurable MPD

Gary S.

Would you be kind enough to email me the same Maintenance Schedule.
    southernz@hotmail.com

Thanks my friend,

Ken

surfsidebarney Guest

Gary you not kidding this is a great site. Again, thank you for sending me the Prevost maint. schedule. It looks like I will need to have a 5000 mile break-in service performed on the bus.

Jon: you are a wealth of information. Vance at Legendary did say I was going to get a spare parts kit with the bus. I'm also going to get as many different type of spare parts as I can, such as, fuses, belts, filters, relays, etc. I really not that mechanically inclined (I'm really mechanically challenged) but I think I can handle simple items. I'm printing off this thread and taking it with me to Legendary as a reminder of things I need to do and check for.

Warren: I will give you a call when I schedule the break-in maint. with PV Mira Loma; lunch sounds like a great idea.

Again, thank you everyone for your warm responses and advice.

36 hours and counting to pick-up,
    Rick

dalej Guest

Default A time of silence...

Hey Rick, (surfsidebarny) should be signing that humugis (large) check somtime shortly so lets have a moment of silence.

congrats to him

He does realize it is customary for new coach owners to sponsor the Robert Francis Bartley memorial steak dinner?

Rick, contact Skiffy for the particulars. The newest new coach owner has the opportunity to treat all the fellow POG members at the next rally to a sit down steak and wine dinner.

Is this a great country or what?