Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Montana ? ? ?

win42 Guest

Jeep: You should have been with us on our trip. They served mountains of olives with all the meals in both countries. The trip through the port wine area had no shortage of great wines of all types. Check out www.swabshighsierra.com. Olives stuffed with Jalapeno. Your garlic stuffed recipe sounds great, save me some.

Thumbs up Montana vacation

Jello Jeep,

Greetings from very HOT Bozeman ! Have been too busy fishing to get on here lately or would have replied sooner. We have been coming and going from here for years, and this is a record heat wave with little relief in sight, so my advice would be to find a cooler spot for another month or so.

The other posts hit some great spots, and would add Yellowstone of course especially if AFTER Labor Day(kids are back to school and the Park is very accessible). The drive south along the Bitterroot south of Missoula is pretty. Then cross at Chief Joseph pass back to the East to Dillon is also. If you continue East to Virginia City, a quaint old mining town full of artsy shops in the summer to Ennis, another neat small western town would be on my list as well.

I could continue, but won't waste space here. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to PM. No matter where you go, Montana is full of beauty and very friendly folks. Come on out!

Jim S

ps. Jim Chaloupka.....decided we can't leave Montana, so not selling!

Default Thanks Jim

Thanks Jim, all good information.

Look for PM on the way.

Default Montana

Jello,

Buster and Bluevost are heading to the Canadian Rockies this Thursday for three weeks....we are spending three days in Montana on the way up and we will let you know...hey...sorry about the heat problem...

Buster...Mike and jean Simmons
    Bluevost...Ken and Janet Zittrer

Default Buster

Hiya Buster... Good to hear from ya'll. Hope you have a super trip, no breakdowns, fair weather, and a tailwind (no, not like Harry, I am referring to a positive road/wx condition)

Howdy to the bluevost clan too!

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTER View Post
    Jello,

Buster and Bluevost are heading to the Canadian Rockies this Thursday for three weeks....we are spending three days in Montana on the way up and we will let you know...hey...sorry about the heat problem...

Buster...Mike and jean Simmons
    Bluevost...Ken and Janet Zittrer